Praxis Exams Courses
Use our collection of test-prep courses to study for PPST, Praxis I and Praxis II exams on writing, biology, economics, reading and more. Entertaining video lessons and short quizzes provide you with everything you'll need to put your best foot forward on exam day. Read more
How It Works
- Choose a Praxis course: We offer over 20 Praxis test-prep courses designed to help you gain admission to a teacher education program or meet state licensing requirements.
- Watch entertaining video lessons: Make the most of your study time with illustrated video lessons that make exam concepts easy to recall.
- Assess your understanding of the test material: Each course includes lesson quizzes, chapter quizzes and a practice final exam you can take as many times as you need to develop a solid grasp of the material.
- Get help from our instructors: Our experienced instructors are here to answer any Praxis questions you might come up with.
Who Are Our Courses For?
- Students applying to their school's teacher education program
- Aspiring teachers preparing to meet their state's licensing or certification requirements
- Students who want a test-prep resource they can access online
Why Our Courses Work
- Instruction tailored to test content: Our Praxis test-prep courses address each exam's learning objectives, which means you'll spend your study time examining topics covered on the actual test.
- Flexible learning formats: You can watch our online video lessons whenever your schedule allows or any place you take your phone, tablet or laptop.
- Practice problems and quizzes: Our quizzes and final exams can familiarize you with test question formatting and help chart your progress.
- Access to all courses: Some states require aspiring teachers to pass multiple Praxis exams. With just one subscription, you can take all of the test-prep and college courses we have to offer.
Browse Video Courses
Education Portal's 53 instructors bring a diverse array of experience and expertise to each course. From teaching philosophy in Athens, Greece, to exploring the mystery of genetics, each instructor is uniquely qualified to bring students the best online learning experience possible. Meet them now!
Jessica Bayliss, M.S.Jessica is our Director of Education and leads the development of Education Portal's courses. She has 10 years of experience in education and online teaching. Her work with students of all age levels drives her belief in the power of online resources to make higher education more affordable and efficient. Jessica's favorite part of the day is reading feedback from Education Portal's students. She has a bachelor's degree from the University of Illinois and a master's degree in instructional technology from Texas A&M - Kingsville.
Greg Chin, Ph.D.Greg has taught genetics, molecular biology, and general biology to high school, collegiate, and post-graduate students at Stanford University, the University of California, Los Angeles, Santa Clara University and the Dolan DNA Learning Center at Cold Spring Harbor Laboratory. He has also taught science workshops for the general public and led biology teacher enrichment workshops throughout the U.S. He received a B.S. in Genetics from the University of California, Davis, and a Ph.D. from Stanford University. Find out how your genes work in Greg's introduction to genetics video lesson!
Max Pfingsten, M.Ed.Max has taught classics, history and philosophy at a variety of levels at the Dikemes Academy in Athens, the Boulder Valley School District, University of Colorado at Boulder and the Illinois Mathematics and Science Academy (IMSA). His work is noteworthy for its synthesis of technology and simulation with more traditional teaching approaches. He received a B.A. in Classics from Depauw University, a M.A. in Classics from University of Colorado at Boulder, and a M.Ed. from Jones International University. See Socrates come to life in Max's lesson on the life, death, and philosophy of the great Socrates.
- Meet all 53 of our instructors
If you have a general question about Education Portal, please contact customer support.