Education Portal's self-paced Science video courses are created by the best teachers and designed to help you meet your educational goals. They will help you improve your grades, better understand concepts from class, and prepare for tests.
Most video lessons are 10 minutes or less, so you get the information you need in a fast and fun format.
Browse or filter through the courses below to find one you want to preview. See for yourself why over 10 million students a month use Education Portal.
How It Works
- Choose a science course: We offer physics, environmental science, Earth science, chemistry, health and biology courses to middle and high school students as well as college students and adult learners.
- Watch fun video lessons: Illustrated video lessons make it easier to take on even the trickiest science topics, like stoichiometric calculations and special relativity.
- Take practice quizzes and tests: Use these resources to assess your understanding of course material and pass your own exam with flying colors.
- Get help from our science instructors: Our experienced teachers are available to answer any science questions you might come up with.
Who Are Our Courses For?
- Middle school students who want to earn better grades in science
- High school students taking AP courses or preparing for exit exams and college admissions tests
- College students who want to earn general education course credits
- Adult learners looking for GED study guides or continuing education courses
- Prospective science teachers preparing for subject area licensing exams
Why Our Courses Work
- Learn where you want: Our online course format allows you to access study materials on your mobile device wherever it's convenient for you.
- Study at your own pace: Watch as many lessons at a time as you want and review course content as often as you need.
- Track your progress: See how much of a course you've completed with a personal dashboard that displays the number of quizzes passed and lessons viewed.
- Access all courses: Find resources for other subjects you'd like help with or explore additional science topics. You can access all of our courses with the same subscription.