Top Engineering Schools in North Carolina
Founded in 1946, the University of North Carolina at Charlotte is the fourth largest of 17 campuses in the University of North Carolina system. The university's Department of Software and Information Systems offers a Bachelor of Arts in Software...
North Carolina State University at Raleigh's College of Engineering is home to the Department of Computer Science, where aspiring software developers can complete degree programs that meet their career needs. They can achieve one of two...
Perfect School Search
- Master's - Electrical Engineering
- Bachelor's - Biomedical Engineering Technology
- Bachelor's - Computer Engineering Technology
- MS in Information Systems - Software Engineering Management Concentration
- BS in Information Systems - Software Engineering Management
- DBA in Management of Engineering & Technology
- PhD in Business Administration - Management of Engineering & Technology
- MBA in Management of Engineering & Technology
- MS in Software Engineering
- MS in Project Management - Construction & Infrastructure
- BS in Electronics Engineering Technology
- BS in Mechatronics
- AS in Electronics Engineering Technology
- BS in Information Technology/Information Systems Track - Multiplatform Software Development
- AAS in Information Technology - Multiplatform Software Development
- Recently Updated
- Schools with Optical Engineering Programs: How to Choose Optical engineers plan the design and development of optical systems and devices,...
- Top Schools for Engineering Engineering is broad field that can apply to a wide range of scientific subjects...
- North Carolina Engineering Schools
- Top Ten Engineering Schools
- Top 100 Engineering Schools
- Best Undergraduate Engineering Schools
- Engineering Schools in Alabama
- Top Schools Masters Engineering
- Engineering Schools in Oklahoma
- Dr. Lynford Goddard Talks Engineering Outreach with Education-Portal.com
- Best Engineering Majors for Achieving the Highest Starting Salary
- Schools with Fire Engineering Degrees: How to Choose
- Data Communications Analyst: Employment Information & Requirements You're detail-minded, dependable, analytical and flexible. You're a deep thinker who enjoys solving practical problems. If you're also willing to...
- Special Effects Make-Up Artist Employment Info A special effects make-up artist works with live models or structures in the entertainment industry, applying make-up and/or prosthetics for a...
- Credit Authorizers: Job Description & Requirements Credit authorizers work for banks, credit management companies and employment services to evaluate the credit worthiness of consumers making...
- Architectural Designer Summary of Architecture Design Career Education
- Computer Network Systems Certificate Programs in Norwood, MA
- Home Health Aide Class of Cleveland
- Equine Nutritionist Job Description Salary and Career Outlook
- Hospital Records Manager Job Description and Information for Students Considering a Career in Medical Information and Records Management