Top Engineering Schools in North Carolina
Founded in 1946, the University of North Carolina at Charlotte is the fourth largest of 17 campuses in the University of North Carolina system. The university's Department of Software and Information Systems offers a Bachelor of Arts in Software...
North Carolina State University at Raleigh's College of Engineering is home to the Department of Computer Science, where aspiring software developers can complete degree programs that meet their career needs. They can achieve one of two...
Perfect School Search
- Master's - Electrical Engineering
- Bachelor's - Computer Engineering Technology
- Bachelor's - Electronics Engineering Technology
- BS in Electronics Engineering Technology
- BS in Mechatronics
- AS in Electronics Engineering Technology
- DBA in Management of Engineering & Technology
- PhD in Business Administration - Management of Engineering & Technology
- MBA in Management of Engineering & Technology
- MS in Information Systems - Software Engineering Management Concentration
- BS in Information Systems - Software Engineering Management
- MS in Software Engineering
- MS in Project Management - Construction & Infrastructure
- AS in Engineering Technology
- Undergraduate Certificate in Foundation Skills for Technology
- Recently Updated
- Schools with Optical Engineering Programs: How to Choose Optical engineers plan the design and development of optical systems and devices,...
- Top Schools for Engineering Engineering is broad field that can apply to a wide range of scientific subjects...
- North Carolina Engineering Schools
- Top Ten Engineering Schools
- Top 100 Engineering Schools
- Best Undergraduate Engineering Schools
- Engineering Schools in Alabama
- Top Schools Masters Engineering
- Engineering Schools in Oklahoma
- Dr. Lynford Goddard Talks Engineering Outreach with Education-Portal.com
- Best Engineering Majors for Achieving the Highest Starting Salary
- Schools with Fire Engineering Degrees: How to Choose
- Prime Broker: Job Description and Requirements Prime brokers provide financial services to clients. They are in charge of securing funding and delivery of products, as well as recruiting new...
- Online Certified Medical Insurance Specialist Courses Individuals interested in working with health insurance claims and medical coding can pursue careers as certified medical insurance specialists...
- Associate Degree in Computer Technology: Program Summary As technology becomes an increasingly integral part of everyday business, careers relating to computer engineering, programming and repair...