Top Medical and Science Schools in Oklahoma
Health Care Administration Degree: Top Ranked College for Learning Health Services Management - Tulsa, OK
The Tahlequah campus of Northeastern State University is less than an hour's drive southeast from Tulsa, Oklahoma. Located within the College of Business and Technology, the Department of Business Administration allows students to earn a Bachelor...
In order to become a registered nurse, individuals must first complete an accredited nursing program from a postsecondary institution. The top college to offer such a program in Tulsa, OK is the University of Tulsa.
Situated in the Oklahoma's capital city, Oklahoma City University is home to more than 3,800 students. Its Kramer School of Nursing is nationally ranked and offers numerous nursing degree programs, ranging from bachelor's to doctoral.
Mid-America Christian University is situated in southwestern Oklahoma City, Oklahoma. It offers a Bachelor of Science in Health Care Administration and Ethics and a Master of Business Administration with a concentration in health care...
Perfect School Search
- Doctor of Nursing Practice - General
- Master of Public Health - General
- BS in Health Studies - General
- Master of Public Health
- MS in Health Care Administration
- BS in Health Care Administration
- BS in Public Safety Administration
- Doctor of Health Administration
- Master - Health Administration - Sustainability Management
- RN to BS in Nursing
- AA in Health Care Administration - Electronic Health Records
- Health Care Informatics Certificate
- MBA Dual Concentration: Healthcare Management and Project Management
- MBA Dual Concentration: Healthcare Management and Public Safety Leadership
- BS in Nursing
- Recently Updated
- Associate of Science (AS): Medical Assisting Degree Overview Learn about Associate of Science in Medical Assisting programs. Get information about...
- Medical Science Degree and Certificate Programs By Program Level Medical scientists conduct research on diseases that affect humans. They can be found...
- Masters in Medical Science
- Medical Science Courses
- Medical College Oklahoma
- Medical Science Liaison
- Medical Schools in Houston
- Pennsylvania Medical Schools
- Medical Schools in Maryland
- PHD in Medical Science: Degree Program Information
- Medical Science Adult Education Programs: An Overview
- Bachelor of Science in Medical Technology: Program Overview
- The Pride Foundation: Supporting LGBTQ Students Since the 1980s, the Seattle-based Pride Foundation has been helping LGBTQ (lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender and questioning) youth and their...
- New Study Connects Fiction With Empathy Reading fiction can be a great way to unwind while engaging the mind. It's an activity that keeps us connected with different cultures and time...
- Nevada (NV): Colleges and Universities Nevada is home to a little more than 10 colleges and universities. See rankings of the best and most affordable schools in Nevada to determine...