Bachelor Degree Completion Programs
Individuals wishing to make a career change or finish a bachelor's degree may enroll in a bachelor's degree completion program. Programs are offered in many fields of study.
Bachelor Degree Completion Program
Applicants to these programs must have earned associate's degrees, have 60 credit hours towards a bachelor's degree in their chosen field of study or have completed two years of college. Programs can be completed in two years. Typical completion programs include marketing, business administration, business management, communications studies and human resources management. These programs are ideal for adults who wish to complete their education or change professions. Younger people may benefit from these programs if they're seeking entry-level positions in their chosen field. Students complete the remaining 60 credits needed to earn their bachelor's degree and enter college in the counterpart of the junior year.
Coursework is dependent on the field of study. It generally consists of 30-32 credits in general education and 47-50 credits of core classes. Students may earn credit for military training, internships and additional college courses they have completed.
Popular Career Options
Successful completion of these programs gives graduates many career choices in a wide variety of disciplines, including communication studies, business management, business administration, marketing and human resource management. Job titles may include these:
- Advertising manager
- Insurance underwriter
- Retail manager
- Placement manager
Continuing Education Information
Graduates of a bachelor's degree completion program may choose to further their knowledge and skills by enrolling in a master's degree program in their field of study. Some master's degree programs can be taken online, making it ideal for working professionals to complete their studies. Earning a doctoral degree can lead to research opportunities and careers in academia. Graduate certificate programs are ideal for professionals who want training in specialized areas. Graduate certificate and Ph.D. degree programs can often be taken online or in blended format.
Related to Bachelor Degree Completion Programs
- Recently Updated
There are several different specialties in the rehabilitation field. Job requirements usually depend on a combination...
Hillsborough Community College in Tampa, FL, offers several options for individuals interested in studying computer...
The University of New Mexico is a 4-year institution founded in 1889 and home to 12 colleges and schools. Those with...
Vanderbilt University's Owen Graduate School of Management in Nashville, TN, offers four different MBA options,...
- Top Animation Degree Programs - Chicago, IL
- Top Rated Networking and Telecommunications Degree Programs - Raleigh, NC
- Telecommunications Degree: Top Ranked School for Networking and Telecommunications Degree Programs - Tampa, FL
- Top Ranked University with Computer Information Systems Management Degrees - Indianapolis, IN
- Best Degree Programs for Computer Networking - Milwaukee, WI
- Top University for a Degree in Information Technology - Anaheim, CA
- Top Ranked Public Administration Degree Program - Bakersfield, CA
- Toxicology Ph.D. Programs: Degree Information
- Pharmacology PHD Programs: Degree Overviews
- Top Ranked Master's Degree Program for Health Care Management - Houston, TX
- Top Ranked Public Administration Degree Program - San Francisco, CA
- Top School for a Hospitality Management Degree - Colorado Springs, CO