Bachelor of Science: Technology Management & Telecommunication Degree Overview
Learn about bachelor's degrees in technology management and telecommunication. Get information about courses, requirements and career options to make an informed decision about your education.
Bachelor of Science in Technology Management and Telecommunication
Bachelor's degree programs that integrate topics in technology management and telecommunication teach students to apply information systems to business problems. These multifarious programs cover fundamental areas of business, electronic communications and computer networks, and inform students about the relevance, interrelation and application of these topics. Individuals who wish to attend these bachelor's degree programs must have a high school diploma or a GED.
Students in these programs can expect to complete courses in mathematics, business and management. They also learn about technology and various electronic communications, such as phones, computers and networks. Curricula may require students to gain relevant professional experience through internships, which may involve management duties. Common classes may include:
- Operating systems
- Telecommunication systems
- Computer programming
- Business/telecommunications law
- Wireless communications
Popular Career Options
Graduates may qualify for entry-level employment in a variety of industries, such as banking, healthcare, insurance, education and manufacturing. Here are some examples of possible job titles:
- Computer network manager
- Network analyst
- Telecommunications analyst
- Business support specialist
- Telecommunications project manager
Continuing Education Information
Because of the breadth of topics covered in these degrees, there are many options available to students who wish to continue their educations. Individuals who are interested in developing their business skills can pursue master's degrees in fields such as marketing or management. Additionally, master's degree programs in telecommunications provide more advanced coursework in communication technology and management, and they also give students the opportunity to conduct research in specific areas of the field that interest them.
Related to Bachelor of Science: Technology Management & Telecommunication Degree Overview
- Recently Updated
Management of technology master's degree programs typically incorporate studies in science, commerce and engineering....
Bachelor of Science in Technology Management (BSTM): Networking and Security Technology Degree Overview
People who love to work with computers and databases may want to pursue a bachelor's degree in technology management...
Learn about Bachelor of Science degree programs in applied technology management. Get information on required courses,...
A Bachelor of Science (B.S.) in Technology Management program offers students a chance to develop technological skill...
- Bachelor of Science (BS): Information Technology Management Degree Overview
- Bachelor of Science (BS): Technology Management Degree Overview
- Technology Management Degree and Certificate Programs
- Top Ranked Business School for a Business Administration Degree - New York, NY
- Top Retail Management and Merchandising Degree Programs - Bakersfield, CA
- Top School for a Graphic Design, Web Design, or Multimedia Degree - Atlanta, GA
- Top Degrees for Human Resource Management - San Francisco, CA
- Bachelor of Science in Technology Management (BSTM): Computer Information Systems Degree Overview
- Best Technology Management School - Dallas, TX
- Top Ranked Automotive Technology School - Denver, CO
- Top School for a Bachelor of Computer Information Systems Degree - Philadelphia, PA
- Top Ranked Business School - Atlanta, GA