Online Accounts Receivable Course and Class Information
Accounts receivable courses are geared toward students and working professionals looking to further their education and skills. Online courses are available through technical institutes, business solutions companies, community colleges and vocational schools.
Accounts receivable clerks keep records and are responsible for the billing and collection of monies owed to organizations. Courses in this field are offered as part of broader undergraduate degree programs, such as accounting or finance. Standalone accounts receivable courses are also available that result in various certificates upon completion. Online individual courses are more readily available than courses in a broader degree program.
List of Online Accounts Receivable Courses
Below are some of the various types of online accounts receivable courses that students can take online.
This course familiarizes students with the basics of many bookkeeping principles and terms, including assets and liabilities, debts, credits and balance sheets. Students also learn how to implement commonly used bookkeeping equations to accurately review and analyze operating statements and balance sheets.
Principles of Accounting Course
Students learn the accounting cycle as part of the larger workings of a business or organization. Preparation of financial reports, adjustments and closing of accounts are an example of topics typically covered in accounting courses.
Accounts Receivable Course
This type of course teaches students how to handle invoices and billing, customer service and collections. Accounts receivable clerks handle all transactions having to do with outstanding accounts due to the company.
Credit Evaluation Course
Students in this course learn about credit analysis procedures, credit approvals and extension or decline of credit. Legal and ethical issues relating to credit are also commonly discussed.
Related to Online Accounts Receivable Course and Class Information
- Recently Updated
Accounts receivable clerks are the individuals who work with a company's incoming money. Those who wish to become accounts...
Accounts receivable specialist jobs often consist of clerk positions in bookkeeping, auditing or accounting. Professionals in...
Learn how to become an accounts payable specialist. Research the education requirements, training and experience you need to...
Learn about the education and preparation needed to become a stenographer. Get a quick view of the requirements as well as...
- Salary and Career Info for a Courtroom Stenographer
- Landscaping Account Manager: Job Description and Requirements
- Auditor: Educational Requirements for a Career in Auditing
- Medical Assistant Specialist: Job Description, Duties and Requirements
- Administrative Assistant Education Requirements
- Top School in Sacramento for Becoming a Medical Assistant
- Master Control Operator: Salary and Career Info
- Dental Office Administration Careers: Salary, Job Description & Requirements
- Salary and Career Info for a Computer Accounting Specialist
- Artist: Educational Overview for a Career in the Arts
- Jobs Working on Radio Towers: Options, Duties and Requirements
- US Army Ranger: Job Description, Duties and Outlook