Online Audio-Visual Classes, Courses and Training Information
Online audiovisual classes and training programs provide students with the skills and knowledge needed to stay current in the constantly changing multimedia industry. Courses can be applied towards certificates or associate's degrees. Digital and multimedia programs offer many audiovisual classes online.
Some online audiovisual classes are offered within special training programs where graduates receive certificates in such areas as digital video, audio and editing. Students learn how to use sight, sound or a combination of the two in different formats, including videos, slides or recordings. Various career titles in the industry include audio and video equipment technician, broadcast and sound engineering technician, recording engineer and Web designer.
List of Online Audiovisual Classes
Below are some of the audiovisual classes that can be taken online as part of associate's degree programs or leading to certification.
Multimedia Introduction Class
Students learn about the impact of multimedia functions in regards to entertainment, education, training and marketing. Students focus on image scanning and digital audio and video, as well as multimedia production and design.
Video Production Class
The class teaches students basic techniques of video production. Students gain experience through projects, including storyboarding, photo montages, pre-production planning and interview sequencing.
Web Design Fundamentals Class
Students learn various aspects of web design and publishing, including hardware, technology and terminology. Topics discussed include an overview of the workflow of Web production and the steps involved, such as testing, prototyping, developing, planning, designing, maintenance and deployment.
Adobe Photoshop Class
The class trains students to use the software to retouch and correct the color of images and to use tools for isolating certain areas. They also learn how to import and scan images directly into Photoshop from a digital camera.
Related to Online Audio-Visual Classes, Courses and Training Information
- Recently Updated
Audio visual directors must possess high levels of technical knowledge and interpersonal skills, because these individuals...
Audio visual technicians operate and maintain equipment used to amplify, record and display sound and images at live events....
Audio video technicians are responsible for the installation, maintenance, setup, takedown and sometimes operation of...
Read about programs in audio and visual communication technology, which typically include topics in photography, print media...
- How to Become a Transcriptionist: Career Roadmap by Specialization
- Audio-Visual Communications Schools: How to Choose
- Audio-Visual Production Specialist: Job Description and Requirements
- Master of Science (MS): Information Assurance Degree Overview
- Master of Business Administration (MBA): HR Management Degree Overview
- Master of Science (MS): Community Counseling Degree Overview
- Master of Science (MS): Mental Health Counseling Degree Overview
- Career Information for a Degree in Audio Visual Technologies
- How to Become a Music Engineer: Step-by-Step Career Roadmap
- Associate of Applied Science (AAS): Computer Forensics Degree Overview
- Network Support Engineer: Job Description, Duties and Requirements
- Online Masters in Guidance Counseling Program Overview