SAP Solution Architect Certification, Degree and Training Program Info
Research SAP solution architect degree and certification programs. Get information about courses, certification options, requirements and salary to make an informed decision about your education.
Bachelor of Science in Information Technology
SAP offers a full line of business and analytic software products called 'solutions.' Solution architects use broad and deep technical skills to design information technology (IT) results. SAP solution architects develop a deep understanding of SAP's products and integrate them into client IT projects.
The Bachelor of Science in Information Technology provides a strong technical foundation. Students acquire skills in programming, mathematics and software. Courses cover the concepts and the impact of IT solutions, as well as the assessment of client, or end user, needs. Bachelor's degree programs require that applicants hold a high school diploma or a GED.
Students learn to apply mathematical and technical skills to solving complex problems. Graduates of the program can evaluate and manage multiple technologies, including Web, software and computer networks. Programs may offer the following courses:
- Internet and Web applications
- Data communications
- IT needs assessment
- Network security
- Information security management
Employment Outlook and Salary Info
SAP solution architects perform their duties in roles similar to information systems managers, who possess technical expertise and evaluate an organization's, or client's, business process to implement solid solutions. Information systems managers sometimes hold the title of Chief Technology Officer within companies. The U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics (BLS) reports that computer and information systems managers earned a median annual wage of $115,780. Computer and information systems managers have an average of 5 years of experience and a bachelor's degree.
SAP Certification Information
SAP offers Associate and Professional level certifications. The Associate Certification requires a fundamental knowledge of SAPs solutions. Professional level certifications require validation of professional execution of solutions and knowledge of the business process. Applicants can achieve certification in each of SAP's solution areas. SAP recommends a combination of training and hands-on experience, offering certification training courses.
Related to SAP Solution Architect Certification, Degree and Training Program Info
- Recently Updated
SAP is an international software provider which markets a suite of business components, or 'solutions,' to client...
The term architectural planning can refer to the job tasks performed by architects or urban planners. An architect...
The project architect is the team leader in charge of overseeing timely and profitable completion of a project. A...
For individuals who look at a falling-down buildings and see possibility, or dream of seeing their own designs soaring...
- Principal Architect: Job Description, Salary and Career Outlook
- IT Architect: Job Description, Duties and Requirements
- Learn SAP Online: Certification and Training Information
- Top Ranked Degree Programs in Biomedical Engineering - Houston, TX
- Top Degree Programs in Computer Science and Information Technology - Atlanta, GA
- Top Ranked School for a Degree in Architectural Design - Anaheim, CA
- Best Healthcare Administration Degree Programs - Arlington, VA
- IT Architect Training and Education Program Information
- Schools with SAP Training Programs: How to Choose
- Top Master's Degree Programs in Public Administration - Chicago, IL
- Top Ranked University Degree Program in Public Administration - Colorado Springs, CO
- Top Degree Programs for Human Resource Management - Indianapolis, IN