Top Degree Programs for International Business in San Antonio
Students interested in studying international business in San Antonio have a few schools to choose from. Read about the top school's degree programs, ranking and tuition info to help you decide on the school for you.
School and Ranking Information
The schools where students can find international business programs in San Antonio include both private non-profit 4-year institutions and a public 4-year university. On account of its school type, program offerings and student services, the following is viewed as a top area school for pursuing a degree in international business:
- Winner: University of Texas at San Antonio is the sole public 4-year school in San Antonio with programs in the field. UT San Antonio offers students undergraduate and graduate programs in international business.
School Info Chart
|Category||University of Texas at San Antonio|
|Rankings||Tied at #219 nationally for undergraduate business programs (2014)*|
|Location||San Antonio, TX|
|School Type||4-year, public|
|Undergraduate Tuition & Fees (2013-2014)||$7,457 (in-state), $16,031 (out-of-state)**|
|International Business Degrees Offered||Bachelor's, Master's|
|International Business Degrees Awarded (all levels) in 2013||109**|
|Most Popular International Business Degree Level in 2013||Bachelor's (98 awarded)**|
|Undergraduate Graduation Rate (in 150% of normal degree time) for 2007 Entering Class||30%**|
|Noteworthy||International business students at UTSA may get further immersed in the field by joining the Global Business Club***|
Sources: *U.S. News & World Report, **NCES College Navigator, ***UTSA website
University of Texas at San Antonio
- The business college is accredited by the Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business
- The College of Business features a center concerned with global entrepreneurship
- UTSA offers a variety of study-abroad opportunities for undergraduates as well as graduate students
UTSA had an enrollment of nearly 30,000 students as of the fall 2013 semester. Close to 100% of faculty who are either on course for tenure or already tenured have the highest degree in their field. The Department of Management, housed within the College of Business, offers bachelor's and master's degree programs in international business.
In the Bachelor of Business Administration in Management program with an emphasis on international business, students learn about international marketing and management and may select from options such as international finance and world politics. Students in this program may also complete an internship. Also found within the business college is the full-time MBA in International Business. This program includes courses on international trade, ethics and financial management.
Related to Top Degree Programs for International Business in San Antonio
- Recently Updated
A global business manager is often the force behind a multinational organization, as they are able to promote business across...
Houston, TX, has few schools with programs in global management. Find the best program for you by reading about schools'...
Online international business management courses provide students with practical knowledge of legal and cultural factors of...
Few schools in the Albuquerque, NM, area have international business-related programs. Read on to find out what one school has...
- Online Global Business Management Bachelor of Science Degree
- International Business Management Degree Program Overviews
- Top International Business Degree Programs in Dallas
- Sports Medicine Physician: Education and Training Requirements
- Top School in Indianapolis for Health Sciences & Administration
- Career Info for a Pre-Theology & Pre-Ministerial Studies Degree
- Top School in Atlanta for a Management Information Systems Degree
Perfect School Search
- A - E
- F - N
- O - W
- Nearby States