Top Online Real Estate Schools: List of Schools
A program in real estate trains students in the buying, selling, investing and managing of residential and commercial properties. Online real estate programs offer training in global real estate markets, finance and income properties. Individuals with real estate training may work for brokerage houses, property management firms, banks and insurance agencies.
Best Online Real Estate Programs
1. Cornell University
Cornell University was ranked the 15th best national university by U.S. News & World Report in 2011 and a Best Northeastern College by Princeton Review in 2010. Cornell's School of Hotel Administration, established in 1922, became the nation's first college to offer a program in hospitality management.
The online Hotel Real Estate Investments and Asset Management Certificate program is offered through the School of Hotel Administration. The program, which focuses on real estate in the hotel and hospitality industry, is designed for business development professionals, commercial brokers and lenders. The 6-course series includes classes in financial analysis of hotel management, forecasting hotel investment values and development of an asset management strategy.
- Phone Number: (607) 255-2000
2. University of Denver
University of Denver (DU), founded in 1864 by John Evans, was named on Princeton Review's list of Best Business Schools in the West in 2010. The Daniels College of Business offers an online Executive Master of Science in Real Estate and Construction Management program that helps real estate professionals develop their education and skills. Classes include ethics in real estate, real estate taxation and income property appraisal.
DU also has an Executive Graduate Certificate in Real Estate program for individuals who have a bachelor's degree and five years of professional experience in real estate. The program highlights capital markets, sustainable LEED requirements and international real estate. Coursework includes global perspectives in real estate, real estate finance, management of income properties and advanced valuation.
- Phone Number: (303) 871-2000
Good Schools with Online Real Estate Programs
|College/University Name||Total Student Enrollment||Phone Number|
|University of Florida||50,691||(352) 392-3261|
|University of Houston||37,000||(713) 743-1000|
|University of Georgia||34,885||(706) 542-3000|
|The University of Texas at Arlington||28,085||(817) 272-2011|
|Cornell University||20,633||(607) 255-2000|
|Blinn College||17,173||(979) 830-4000|
|University of Denver||11,644||(303) 871-2000|
|Marylhurst University||1,902||(503) 636-8141|
Related to Top Online Real Estate Schools: List of Schools
- Recently Updated
Real estate licenses are issued on a state-by-state basis. They require a certain amount of classroom instruction...
For real estate professionals, academic requirements don't end just because they have their license. Read this article...
Real estate lawyers are trained to advise and represent clients in land and property transactions. These professionals...
Although, real estate agents will see an increase in employment, job opportunities may be dictated by factors outside...
- Real Estate Processor: Job Description and Requirements
- How to Become a Real Estate Attorney: Step-by-Step Career Guide
- How to Become a Real Estate Developer: Education and Career Roadmap
- Top University with Business Degree Programs - Jacksonville, FL
- Best Healthcare Administration Degree Programs - Arlington, VA
- Top Ranked University with Criminal Justice Degree Programs - Jacksonville, FL
- Top Ranked Business School for a Business Administration Degree - New York, NY
- Real Estate Development Course Overviews
- Real Estate Appraiser: Job Description and Requirements for a Career in the Real Estate Appraising
- Top University for a Degree in Business Administration - Anaheim, CA
- Top School for a Master's Degree in Public Administration - Columbus, OH
- Top School for a Degree in E-Commerce - Anaheim, CA