Top Ranked Accounting Degree - Colorado Springs, CO
Colorado State University in Pueblo offers a Bachelor of Science in Business Administration and a Master of Business Administration with concentrations in accounting. The programs focus on the application of accounting theories.
Colorado State University, Pueblo
About an hour south of Colorado Springs, Colorado State University in Pueblo, CO, is a 4-year public school offering 26 undergraduate and six graduate degrees. In 2011, the school enrolled approximately 6,500 students and had a student-to-faculty ratio of 16:1. Its 276-acre campus is located in downtown Pueblo, and boasts a stadium and three student recreation facilities. The North Central Association of Colleges and Schools accredits it. In 2011, U.S. News and World Report listed it as one of the 'Best National Liberal Arts Colleges.'
Established in 1995, the Hasan School of Business offers six bachelor and three master's degree programs, including a Bachelor of Science in Business Administration and Master of Business Administration with concentrations in accounting. In 2011, it served approximately 800 of the university's students. The School operates the Healy Center for Business and Economic Studies, which focuses on researching economic development opportunities in Pueblo. The Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business accredits it.
Bachelor of Science in Business Administration - Accounting Concentration
This 4-year program consists of general education classes, a core business degree curriculum and accounting-specific courses. It focuses on financial planning, evaluation, budgeting and reporting. Business classes teach economics, marketing, ethics, business finances, personnel management and quality management. Accounting classes teach federal tax requirements, auditing, personal accounting law, and accounting information systems.
Dual Bachelor of Business Administration and Master of Business Administration - Accounting Concentration
Students in this 5-year program complete a total of 144 course credits in general and advanced business practices and accounting techniques. Topics include managerial accounting, international business policies, operations management and business strategy. Students may also complete internships.
Related to Top Ranked Accounting Degree - Colorado Springs, CO
- Recently Updated
Research accounting specialist certificate programs. Get information about courses, career options and salaries to...
Individuals who enjoy mathematics and working with number may consider a career in accounting. Earning a diploma in...
An accounting and bookkeeping certificate program prepares students for entry-level positions in accounts receivable...
Learn about accounting applications. Get information on diploma programs, course requirements and career prospects to...
- Graduate Certificate in Accounting: Program Summary
- Top Schools for Accounting and Bookkeeping
- Certified Accounting Technician: Salary, Requirements and Duties
- Top Retail Management and Merchandising Degree Programs - Bakersfield, CA
- Top School for Interior Design - Los Angeles, CA
- Top Ranked Networking Degree Program - Philadelphia, PA
- Best School for Biomedical Engineering Technology Degrees - Columbus, OH
- How to Become an Accounting Technician: Education and Career Roadmap
- Salary and Career Info for a Computerized Accounting Specialist
- Top University for Paralegal Studies - Los Angeles, CA
- Top Ranked School for an MBA Degree Program - Cleveland, OH
- Top Ranked Criminal Justice Degree Program - Indianapolis, IN
Perfect School Search
- Colorado Cities
- Nearby States