Top Management Information Systems Master's in Columbus, OH
Columbus, OH, has few schools with master's programs in management information systems. Read about one school's rankings, program offerings and tuition info to see if it's a good fit for you.
School and Ranking Information
At the master's degree level, Management Information Systems (MIS) programs are hard to find in Columbus. Based upon the number of graduates, school ranking, and blended program structure, students looking for a top-ranked program might consider the following school:
- Winner: Wright State University (WSU), located about 60 miles from Columbus in Dayton, offers both a bachelor's and master's degree program in MIS. WSU offers a flexible program for working students pursuing an MIS master's degree and has a well-ranked business school.
School Info Chart
|Category||Wright State University|
|Rankings||#118 Best Online Graduate Business Programs (2015)**|
|School Type||4-year, public|
|Tuition & Fees (2013-2014)||Graduate: $12,514 (in-state), $21,258 (out-of-state)*|
|Management Information Systems Degrees Offered||Bachelor's, Master's|
|Management Information Systems Degrees Awarded in 2012-2013||60*|
|Most Popular Degree Level in 2012-2013||Bachelor's (41 awarded)*|
|Undergraduate Graduation Rate for Students Starting in Fall 2007||41%*|
|Noteworthy||First undergraduate MIS program in a business school accredited by ABET; Research and sponsored program awards in FY 2013 amounted to over $90 million; MIS programs are accredited by the AACSB|
Sources: *NCES College Navigator, **U.S. News & World Report
Wright State University
- One-year program
- Blended online/residency curriculum
- Hands-on, problem solving approach
Wright State University began as an extension of both The Ohio State University and Miami University, but became independent in 1967 and now serves over 16,000 students, including about 4,000 graduate students. WSU has earned a spot for four consecutive years on the President's Higher Education Community Service Honor Role, and for five consecutive years on the 295 Best Business Schools list by the Princeton Review.
The Raj Soin College of Business is home to the Department of Information Systems & Supply Chain Management, which offers the master's program in MIS. The MIS program is designed for working professionals, and includes nine online courses and a capstone project, plus four on-campus residencies (11 total days). Coursework covers computer programming, information systems analysis and design, and business processes and enterprise systems.
Related to Top Management Information Systems Master's in Columbus, OH
- Recently Updated
Read details about bachelor's degree studies in information systems management. Get information about coursework, options for...
The Georgia State University J. Mack Robinson College of Business is located in downtown Atlanta, Georgia, a major economic...
Few universities in the Baltimore area have top ranking management information systems programs. Read on to find out more about...
Explore a Master of Business Administration program in management information systems. Learn about the admissions requirements...
- Associate of Information Systems: Management Degree Overview
- Doctor of Management Information Systems (MIS): Degree Overview
- Master of Science (MS): Management Information Systems Degree Overview
- Top School in Birmingham, AL, for Network Security Degrees
- Best School for a Degree in Public Administration - Cleveland, OH
- Medical Billing and Coding Job Options and Requirements
- Sales Director: Job Description & Requirements
Perfect School Search
- A - C
- C - M
- N - Y
- Nearby States