Top School for Hotel & Restaurant Management Degrees in Denver
Students interested in studying hotel and restaurant management in Denver have a few schools to choose from. Read about the top local school's degree program, ranking and tuition info to help you decide on the school for you.
School and Ranking Information
Among the Denver-area schools with hotel and restaurant management programs is a nationally ranked non-profit institution. Based on school type, rankings and student services, the following school is considered a top area school for studying hotel and restaurant management:
- Winner: University of Denver is a private not-for-profit institution. The university offers an undergraduate degree program in hospitality management that's housed in its business school.
School Info Chart
|Category||University of Denver|
|Rankings||Tied at #88 for National Universities (2015)*|
|School Type||4-year, private not-for-profit|
|Undergraduate Tuition & Fees (2013-2014)||$40,707**|
|Hospitality Management Degrees Offered||Bachelor's|
|Hospitality Management Degrees Awarded (all levels) in 2013||42**|
|Undergraduate Graduation Rate (in 150% of normal degree time) for 2007 Entering Class||78%**|
|Noteworthy||University of Denver's undergraduate business program has been ranked within the top 80 nationwide (2014)*|
Sources: *U.S. News & World Report, **NCES College Navigator
University of Denver
- The Fritz Knoebel School of Hospitality Management won an award for 'Best Educational Innovation' at the 2013 Worldwide Hospitality Awards
- The hospitality management program features a unique study abroad requirement
- Students accrue at least 1,000 hours of practical work experience in the field throughout the course of the hospitality management program
University of Denver is found close to downtown, covering an area of more than 100 acres. The institution has over 11,700 students with a low student-to-faculty ratio of 11 to 1. University of Denver has greater than 300 academic program offerings. Its Fritz Knoebel School of Hospitality Management is housed within the Daniels College of Business.
The hospitality management school offers a Bachelor of Science in Business Administration in Hospitality Management. Some required courses include cost management, resort and hotel operation and human capital. Students select a 12-credit emphasis area with options including lodging management, sales or food and beverage.
Related to Top School for Hotel & Restaurant Management Degrees in Denver
- Recently Updated
Get an overview of online hotel and restaurant management diploma programs. Review information about online courses,...
Read details about associate-level studies in hotel and restaurant management. Find out about entry requirements, common...
Multiple hotel and restaurant management programs are available completely online, including some that result in a certificate,...
An online associate's degree program in hotel and restaurant management prepares students to enter careers as entry-level and...
- Restaurant & Hotel Management Degree Program Info
- Hotel and Restaurant Management: Diploma Program Summary
- Best Hotel and Restaurant Management Schools
- Top Rated CAD Technology School - Lexington, KY
- Top University in Fort Lauderdale with a Criminal Justice Degree
- Casting Director: Job Description, Duties and Education Requirements
- Water Chemistry Education and Career Information
- Bachelor's Degree in Hotel and Restaurant Management
- Top School in Chicago for a Hospitality Management Degree
- Securities Lawyer: Job Description and Education Requirements
- Forensic Practitioner: Job Description and Education Requirements
- Licensing and Credentialing Requirements for Aspiring Pharmacists
Perfect School Search
- Colorado Cities
- Nearby States