Top Schools for Office Management
Individuals interested in organizing or running an office may want to consider a career in office management. To work in this field, an individual must know how to operate a computer, handle customers and supervise employees. Technical schools, colleges and universities offer degree programs in office management that provide instruction in these necessary skills.
Top Office Management Schools
1. Middle Tennessee State University in Murfreesboro
Middle Tennessee State University was founded in 1911. In 2012, it was was assigned a Tier 2 ranking among the best national universities by U.S. News & World Report. The university's College of Business offers a Bachelor of Business Administration in Office Management degree program that prepares graduates to work in multiple environments, including real estate and banking offices. In this program, students learn about selecting and supervising employees, office functions, reducing costs and simplifying work tasks.
2. Morrisville State College in NY
In 2012, U.S. News & World Report gave Morrisville State College a Tier 2 ranking among the best regional colleges in the North. The school offers an Associate of Applied Science in Office Administration - Office Management degree program. Students in this program study how to use various computer application programs, manage staff and also complete an internship during their second year of study. Many of the courses in this program are offered online.
3. Tarleton State University in Stephenville, TX
Tarleton State University was founded in 1899. It was given a Tier 2 ranking among the best regional universities in the West by U.S. News & World Report in 2012. The university offers a Bachelor of Business Administration in Administrative Systems (Office Management) and Bachelor of Science (B.S.) in Administrative Systems degree programs through the Department of Management, Marketing and Administrative Systems. The B.S. program is designed for students who have earned an associate's degree in office management. The curriculum in these programs includes courses in keyboarding, information systems and management principles.
List of Ten Good Office Management Schools
|Alexandria Technical & Community College||Focus on skills required for supervisory positions||Alexandria, MN|
|Hocking College||Office practicum option||Nelsonville, OH|
|Iowa Western Community College||Prepares students for entry-level jobs||Council Bluffs, IA|
|Miami Dade College||Dental office management program||Miami, FL|
|Middle Tennessee State University||Online classes available||Murfreesboro, TN|
|Morrisville State College||Internship in second year||Morrisville, NY|
|Motlow State Community College||Career or university path options||Tullahoma, TN|
|Pennsylvania Institute of Technology||Placement program has over 94% success rate||Media, PA|
|Tarleton State University||Member of the Texas A&M University System||Stephenville, Texas|
|Volunteer State Community College||Degree advancement agreement with Middle Tennessee State University||Gallatin, TN|
Related to Top Schools for Office Management
- Recently Updated
As the largest higher learning institutions in the country, Miami Dade College is a 2-year institution founded in the...
Degrees in office management are not typically available at the bachelor's level, although they can be pursued at the...
Office management certificate programs are widely available through the Internet, though not all programs are created...
Business office managers, also called administrative services managers, ensure businesses are organized and offices...
- Medical Office Management: Top School with Medical Office Management Training Programs - Austin, TX
- Top School for an Administrative Assisting and Office Management Degree - Cincinnati, OH
- Career Information for a Degree or Certification in Medical Office Management
- Top Business Administration Degree Program - Colorado Springs, CO
- Top Ranked School for an MBA Degree Program - Cleveland, OH
- Top University for Video Game Design and Development - Chicago, IL
- Top Degrees for Multimedia and Computer Graphics Design - Phoenix, AZ
- Medical Office Management: Top School for Becoming a Medical Office Manager or Medical Secretary - Columbus, Ohio
- Office Management Courses: Top School with Office Management Training Programs - San Antonio, TX
- Top Ranked University with Criminal Justice Degree Programs - Jacksonville, FL
- Best School for a Degree in Communications - Bakersfield, CA
- Top Business Degree Programs - Fresno, CA