Top College in Greensboro, NC, for Web Design Education
Just one school in the Greensboro, NC, area has programs in Web design. Read on to find out what this top school has to offer for Web design, as well as tuition and degree information.
School and Ranking Info
Greensboro, NC, does not have any schools within the immediate area that offer programs in Web design. However, students who are willing to travel can find training at a community college in Winston-Salem, located 30.5 miles from Greensboro.
- Winner: Forsyth Technical Community College is a multi-site school with ten campuses and centers. At the main campus in Winston-Salem, students can pursue a certificate or degree program in Web technologies that includes coursework in Web design.
School Info Chart
|Category||Forsyth Technical Community College|
|School Type||2-year; public|
|Tuition and Fees (2013-2014)|| Undergraduate: $1,962 (in-state);|
|Web Technologies Awards Offered||Certificate and associate|
|Undergraduate Graduation Rate (in 150% of normal degree time) for 2010 Entering Class||14%*|
|Noteworthy||The Career Services Office offers interviewing and resume assistance, an employment database and job fairs|
Source: *NCES College Navigator
Forsyth Technical Community College
- Students in the Business and Information Technology Division train in new computer labs
- Web technologies students can enroll in day or evening courses
- Web technologies students acquire advanced design skills
Forsyth Technical Community College enrolls approximately 9,530 students and offers more than 200 academic transfer, certificate, diploma and associate degree programs. Over 25 of the programs are available entirely online. Through the Business and Information Technology Division, students can find certificate and degree programs in business, computer studies, health information technologies and office administration, among other occupational areas. Those who pursue the Certificate of Achievement and AAS in Web Technologies programs learn how to design, develop, operate and maintain websites.
The 17-credit Certificate of Achievement in Web Technologies program includes courses in Web design and development, multimedia and networking. The same courses can be found in the 67-credit AAS in Web Technologies curriculum, which includes additional instruction in database driven websites, security, Web scripting and XML technologies. Students also learn about computer logic and programming, information systems, operating systems and Web server architecture. This program takes five semesters to complete and includes a summer term.
Related to Top College in Greensboro, NC, for Web Design Education
- Recently Updated
See our list of the top free online web design courses. Learn about what courses are available and what topics they cover to...
Although sometimes used synonymously, Web design and Web development are two different disciplines. Web design focuses on how a...
Santa Clara University in Santa Clara, CA, is located roughly 40 miles from San Francisco. Santa Clara students can earn a...
Union University in Jackson, Tennessee, is a 4-year, private university located about 80 miles east of Memphis. Students...
- Jobs You Get With a Bachelors Degree in Web Design and Development
- Web Design: Top Rated Web Design School - Nashville, TN
- Top School in Pittsburgh for Web Design Courses
- Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA) Therapist Salary and Career Info
- How to Become a Travel Insurance Agent
- Become an Event Coordinator: Education and Career Roadmap
- Salary and Career Info for a Visual Effects Technician
Perfect School Search
- North Carolina Cities
- Nearby States
- Boone, NC Schools
- Cary, NC Schools
- Charlotte, NC Schools
- Concord, NC Schools
- Cullowhee, NC Schools
- Durham, NC Schools
- Greensboro, NC Schools
- Greenville, NC Schools
- High Point, NC Schools
- Huntersville, NC Schools
- Matthews, NC Schools
- Mooresville, NC Schools
- Morrisville, NC Schools
- Raleigh, NC Schools