Earn your degree at home, on the road, or virtually anywhere in the world.
Tuition & Aid
Now you can earn your degree or certificate through Baker College Online. We offer the convenience of classroom accessibility 24 hours a day, seven days a week, from virtually anywhere in the world.
If you have a busy schedule, Baker Online is the ideal way to earn your degree.
Because you do all your classroom work when it is convenient for you, your schedule is very flexible. You simply access your virtual classroom through the Web. Baker Online is not a self-paced program. Rather, courses begin and end on specific dates and class work is assigned deadlines. It's a college education that builds your future by working around your present schedule.
Tuition, Financial Aid & Start Dates
Since every student is different, there isn't a "one size fits all" school information. Start dates and tuition often vary between selected programs, and financial aid opportunities are unique to each student's situation. Complete the form to the right to get the most up-to-date and accurate information based on your selected program and circumstances.
Still have questions?
Complete this form to request more info and get your answers & advice.
5 Reasons to choose Baker College Online
Accreditation and Financial Aid Information
Baker College is accredited by The Higher Learning Commission of the North Central As sociation of Colleges and Schools and is a member of the North Central Association. Baker Online is one of the most affordable colleges in the nation—public or private. There is also an abundance of financial assistance available for those who qualify, including state grants, federal grants, scholarships, etc. If you're interested in attending college, but don't know how to fit it into your busy schedule, you owe it to yourself to learn more about Baker Online
- Must be a high school graduate or have completed GED
The Baker Experience
Find Your Program:
- AAS in Computer Programming
- AAS in Emergency Services Management
- AAS in Information Technology Support Specialist
- AAS in Web Development
- Associate of Business in Accounting
- Associate of Business in Accounting/Computer Information Systems
- Associate of Business - Accounting/Management
- Associate of Business - General Business
- Associate of Business in Human Resource Management
- Associate of Business in Management
- Associate of Business - Marketing
- Bachelor of Business Administration (Accelerated Program)
- BBA in Accounting
- BBA in Finance
- BBA in Human Resource Management
- BBA in Management
- BBA in Marketing
- BBA in Supply Chain Management
- Bachelor of Computer Science in Computer Science
- Bachelor of Computer Science in Database Technology
- Bachelor of Computer Science in Game Software Development
- BS in Computer Science - Mobile Application Software Engineering
- BS of Criminal Justice
- Bachelor of General Studies
- Bachelor of Health Services Administration
- Bachelor of Information Systems - Information Systems
- Bachelor of Information Systems in Project Management and Planning
- Bachelor of IT and Security
- BS in Psychology
- Bachelor of Web Development
- Doctor of Business Administration
- MBA in Accounting
- MBA in Business Intelligence
- MBA in Finance
- MBA in General Business
- MBA in Health Care Management
- MBA in Human Resource Management
- Master of Business Administration - Information Systems
- MBA in Leadership Studies
- MBA in Marketing
- MS in Industrial/Organization Psychology
- MS in Information Systems - Business Intelligence
- Master of Science in Information Systems - Information Systems