Bryant & Stratton College Offers
- Fast-Track Your Degree
Full-time students attending in consecutive semesters can finish their associate degree in two years or less.
- Flexible Class Schedules
Take online classes so you can earn your education in a way that fits your life.
- Real World Experience
Our online students complete a capstone course designed to provide the real world experience with flexibility.
- Lifetime Placement & Career Coaching Assistance
Our Career Services Department is there to help guide you through preparing for interviews, polishing your resume and finding the right job after graduation. With tools like OptimalResume, Portfolio Development Day and lifetime career placement assistance, Bryant & Stratton College prepares you for the real world.
Tuition & Aid
Bryant & Stratton College is more than just a renowned, innovative, and accredited educational institution.
It's a dynamic, nurturing academic environment dedicated to helping you grow personally and professionally. Other schools may claim to provide personal education - Bryant & Stratton actually delivers. As a pioneer and a leader in the field of career learning, we create a personalized academic experience where you can develop the practical and marketable skills you need to reach your professional goals.
Tuition, Financial Aid & Start Dates
Since every student is different, there isn't a "one size fits all" school information. Start dates and tuition often vary between selected programs, and financial aid opportunities are unique to each student's situation. Complete the form to the right to get the most up-to-date and accurate information based on your selected program and circumstances.
Still have questions?
Complete this form to request more info and get your answers & advice.
Discover Bryant & Stratton College
Bryant & Stratton College has been providing quality education since 1854. That's over 150 years of experience. Learning, growth, and success aren't just words at Bryant & Stratton - they're the foundations of our college. They're at the heart of what we do every day, for every one of our students, from enrollment to graduation and beyond. Our first-rate faculty supports our students by providing the kind of personalized attention they deserve. The curriculum is grounded in the belief that every student is unique - that's what makes a Bryant & Stratton education so special.
- Must be a high school graduate or have completed GED
Bryant & Stratton College is regionally accredited by the Middle States Commission on Higher Education (3624 Market Street, Philadelphia, PA 19104, (267) 284-5000). The Middle States Commission on Higher Education is an institutional accrediting agency recognized by the U.S. Secretary of Education and the Council for Higher Education Accreditation.
Find Your Program:
- AAS in Accounting
- AAS in Business
- AS in Criminal Justice
- AAS in Financial Services
- AAS Hospitality Management - Restaurant & Hotel Services
- AAS in Human Resources Specialist
- AAS in Interactive Media Design
- AAS in Medical Administrative Assistant
- AAS in Medical Reimbursement and Coding
- AAS in Networking Technology
- AAS Office Information Technology
- AAS in Paralegal Studies
- AAS in Security Technology
- AOS in IT with a focus on Mobile Application Development
- BBA in Business Administration Accounting
- BBA in General Management
- BBA in General Management - Human Resources
- BBA in General Management - Marketing
- BBA in General Management - Project Management
- BBA in General Management - eCommerce
- BS in Criminal Justice
- BS in Financial Services
- BS in Health Services Administration
Get your customized answers
Simply complete the form below to get program details, tuition, start dates, financial aid, and how to choose the right program for you.