Why Students Choose CTU
- Current and emerging technologies keeping students connected.
- Market-driven, outcome-focused degree programs.
- Supportive, one-to-one relationships.
- Education virtually anywhere.
- A lifecycle of personal discovery and professional achievement.
- Registered Education Provider of the Project Management Institute (PMI)
- Resume-enhancing Academic Certificates.
- Professional networking opportunities for students and alumni.
- A strong commitment to the U.S. Armed Forces.
- Challenging a motivated workforce to advance their qualifications.
Tuition & Aid
On Campus. Online. Anywhere. Anytime.
Colorado Technical University also offers its Virtual Campus, making it the university of choice for career-motivated students whose lifestyles and responsibilities make it impractical to enroll on a traditional college campus. Students can earn a professionally focused degree in a supportive online community that offers you an incredible amount of freedom, flexibility, convenience and one-to-one support, all courtesy of our committed, experienced faculty and staff. Our CTU Online campus offers Bachelor's and Master's degree programs that can be completed in as little as 17 months*.
In 2009 the Computerworld Honors program named CTU's virtual campus the "Best of the Best" in the Academia and Education category. Students enroll in one of its more than 100 online undergraduate and graduate programs are able to learn from professors who have real world experience. They are also able to collaborate with their peers throughout the nation.
I am amazed by the quality of work demonstrated by CTU's students, not to mention the motivation and dedication driving them to succeed in their personal and professional goals.
— Dr. Michael Flanagan, School of Business
It's a great program. It lets you continue working. You don't have to give up your life to get an education. It lets you fulfill your responsibilities to yourself, to your family, to your job. The program is an exceptional program as far as real life learning situations. I'm not learning something from a book; I'm learning real life business.
— Gary Underwood, Executive MBA, 2009
CTU has enhanced my life by allowing me to open up to options that I can achieve in life, opening new doors, allowing me to provide for my family in ways that I didn’t think were possible before.
— Rich Depro, BS in Information Technology, 2009
Tuition, Financial Aid & Start Dates
Since every student is different, there isn't a "one size fits all" school information. Start dates and tuition often vary between selected programs, and financial aid opportunities are unique to each student's situation. Complete the form to the right to get the most up-to-date and accurate information based on your selected program and circumstances.
Still have questions?
Complete this form to request more info and get your answers & advice.
University of Opportunity
Since 1965, Colorado Technical University has been an oasis of knowledge, resources and support for motivated students seeking to establish and advance their careers in a growing range of technology-dependent industries.
The mission of Colorado Technical University, an institution of higher learning, is to provide career-oriented education by teaching applied, real-world, industry-current programs in selected areas, serving the needs of students for employment and career advancement and the needs of industry for highly qualified professionals at the associate, bachelor's, master's and doctoral levels.
- Must be a high school graduate or have completed GED
Colorado Technical University is accredited by the Higher Learning Commission and a member of the North Central Association of Schools and Colleges. Additional information is available at 312-263-0456 or www.ncahlc.org.
Online & Campus-Based Locations
Find Your Program:
Business & Management
- Doctor of Management in Environmental and Social Sustainability
- Doctor of Management in Global Leadership
- Doctor of Management - Graduate Level Instructional Practices
- Doctor of Management - Health Care Management and Leadership
- Doctor of Management in Homeland Security
- Doctor of Management - Leadership
- Doctor of Management in Organizational Development and Change
- Doctor of Management - Private Sector Higher Education Leadership
- Doctor of Management - Project Management
- Master of Business Administration
- MBA in Accounting
- MBA in Entrepreneurship
- MBA in Finance
- MBA in Health Care Management
- MBA in Human Resource Management
- MBA in Logistics and Supply Chain Management
- MBA in Marketing
- MBA in Operations Management
- MBA in Project Management
- MBA in Technology Management
- MS in Accounting
- MS in Management
- MS in Management - Homeland Security
- Master of Science - Management: IT and Project Management
- MS in Management - Organization Leadership and Change
- MS in Management - Project Management
- BS in Business Administration - Accounting
- BS in Health Care Management
- BS in Project Management
- BS in Business Administration
- BS in Business Administration - Finance
- BS in Business Administration - Human Resource Management
- BS in Business Administration - IT
- BS in Business Administration - International Business
- BS in Business Administration - Management
- BS in Business Administration - Marketing
- BS in Business Administration - Project Management
- AS in Accounting
- AAS in Business Administration
Criminal Justice & Public Administration
Engineering & Computer Science
- Doctor of Computer Science
- Doctor of Computer Science in Digital Systems Security
- Doctor of Computer Science in Emerging Media
- Doctor of Computer Science in Enterprise Information Systems
- Doctor of Computer Science - Information Assurance
- Doctor of Computer Science in Information Assurance
- MS in Computer Engineering
- MS in Computer Science
- MS in Computer Science - Computer Systems Security
- MS in Computer Science - Database Systems
- MS in Computer Science - Software Engineering
- MS - Information Technology
- MS in Information Technology - Data Management Technology
- MS in Information Technology - Network Management
- MS in Information Technology - Security Management
- MS in Systems Engineering
- BS in Computer Engineering
- BS in Computer Science
- BS in Electrical Engineering
- BS in Information Technology - Data Management
- AS in Electronics Technology
- BS in Health Care Management - Health Informatics
- BS in Nursing (RN to BSN completion)
- BS in Psychology
- BS in Psychology - Consumer Behavior
- BS in Psychology - Organizational Behavior
- BS in Business Administration - Health Care Management
- AS in Health Administration Services
Information Systems & Technology
- MS in Information Technology - Project Management
- MS in Management - IT and Project Management
- MS in Management - Information Systems Security
- BS in Enterprise Information Management
- BS in Information Assurance and Security
- BS in Information Systems Management
- BS in Information Technology
- BS in IT - Network Management
- BS in IT - Security
- BS in IT - Software Application Programming
- BS in IT - Software Systems Engineering
- BS in IT - Web Development
- AS in Information Technology