About Concordia University
- You can earn a Master of Education in one year.
- The tuition is competitive and affordable financial aid is available.
- The online programs offer you flexibility.
- You can select one of several education concentrations.
- You'll learn from a career-focused curriculum.
Tuition & Aid
Concordia University's curriculum is career-focused and offers students flexibility so that they can pursue their degree in a way that best fits their schedule. Accelerated online classes are five weeks long and students could be able to earn their master's degree in one year. While students have specific due dates for their assignments they are able to turn them in online when they choose.
My experience at Concordia was exhilarating. I found myself challenged and rewarded. The education I have received from Concordia has been priceless.
Tuition, Financial Aid & Start Dates
Since every student is different, there isn't a "one size fits all" for school information. Start dates and tuition often vary between selected programs, and financial aid opportunities are unique to each student's circumstances. to get the most up-to-date and accurate information based on your selected program and circumstances.
Still have questions?
Complete and get your answers and advice.
Discover Concordia University
For more than 100 years, Concordia University has been giving students a place to go to earn their degrees in a supportive learning environment. The university has competitive tuition and affordable financial aid. Concordia's online program gives students a chance to pursue a Master of Education in a variety of disciplines. Some of the available concentrations are adolescent literacy, eLearning/technology education, the inclusive classroom, and teacher leadership.
- Applicants must have an Bachelor's degree or higher.
Concordia University is accredited by the Northwest Commission on Colleges and Universities, is affiliated with the Lutheran Church-Missouri Synod, and is a member of the Concordia University System.
Any concerns I had about the online model of earning my master's degree were quickly dismissed once I met with Concordia staff and other students. We received excellent technical training, a thorough understanding of the curriculum and expectations, and most of all we felt empowered, motivated, and excited about learning!
Find Your Program:
- M.Ed in Curriculum & Instruction - Bible Literacy
College of Education
Established in 1905, Concordia University's College of Education is steeped in a rich tradition of preparing educators to foster growth of young minds. Founded originally as a teaching college, our roots are planted in the understanding that teaching is a life calling and an opportunity like none other. We value the responsibility of training educators to shape the critical intellectual, spiritual and emotional growth of our youth. Our reward is making impactful learning connections with students while instilling healthy values to prepare them as leaders of tomorrow.
- MEd in Curriculum & Instruction - Leadership
- Master of Education - Special Education (Non-Endorsement)
- EdD in Educational Administration
- EdD in Higher Education
- EdD in Teacher Leadership
- EdD in Transformational Leadership
- M.Ed in Career and Technical Education Leadership
- MEd in Curriculum & Instruction - Adolescent Literacy
- MEd in Curriculum & Instruction - Career and Technical Education (CTE)
- M.Ed in Curriculum & Instruction - Common Core State Standards
- MEd in Curriculum & Instruction - ECE
- MEd in Curriculum & Instruction - ESOL (K-Adult)
- MEd in Curriculum & Instruction - English Language Development
- MEd in Curriculum & Instruction - Environmental Education
- MEd in Curriculum & Instruction - Equity, Ethics, and Justice
- MEd in Curriculum & Instruction - Mathematics
- MEd in Curriculum & Instruction - Methods & Curriculum
- MEd in Curriculum & Instruction - Reading
- MEd in Curriculum & Instruction - Science
- M.Ed in Curriculum & Instruction - Social Studies
- MEd in Curriculum & Instruction - Teacher Leadership
- MEd in Curriculum & Instruction - The Inclusive Classroom (SPED)
- MEd in Curriculum & Instruction - eLearning/Technology Education
- MEd in Educational Leadership
School of Management
- MBA in Environmental Management
- MBA in Finance
- MBA in General Management
- MBA in Global Business Management
- MBA in Healthcare Administration