Why ECPI University?
- A year-round schedule could allow students to earn their bachelor's degree in 2.5 years or their associate's degree in 1.5 years
- Students receive individualized attention from knowledgeable faculty members.
- Scholarships and financial aid are available to students who qualify.
- The university uses a curriculum that is industry-driven and has been developed using employer feedback.
- Graduate Employment Services helps students with job-searching.
Tuition & Aid
ECPI University's online programs offer small classes and 2-way communication. Students can also get one-on-one attention from their professors through virtual office hours. Students have access to online library resources and can get technical support 24/7.
ECPI University has Graduate Employment Services to help students develop a job search strategy. There are more than 3,800 employers in the United States that have hired ECPI University graduates.
Tuition, Financial Aid & Start Dates
Since every student is different, there isn't a "one size fits all" school information. Start dates and tuition often vary between selected programs, and financial aid opportunities are unique to each student's situation. Complete the form to the right to get the most up-to-date and accurate information based on your selected program and circumstances.
Still have questions?
Complete this form to request more info and get your answers & advice.
Discover ECPI University
Students have been turning to ECPI University for an education for more than 45 years. The school offers flexible, year-round, hands-on learning with simulation software through its online degree programs, which are available at the associate's, bachelor's, and master's degree levels. The topics available for online study include healthcare administration, business administration, criminal justice, food service management, homeland security, and information systems.
Potential applicants to ECPI University can learn more about scholarships and financial aid that are available to those who qualify. Additionally, the university is approved for Veterans Benefits and Tuition Assistance and participates in the Yellow Ribbon Education Enhancement Program.
ECPI University is accredited by the Commission on Colleges of the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools to award associate, baccalaureate, and masters degrees and diploma programs.
- Must be a high school graduate or have completed GED
Online & Campus-Based Locations
Find Your Program:
School of Business and Criminal Justice
- BS in Accounting
- BS in Business Administration
- BS in IT Management
School of Culinary Arts - Culinary Institute of Virginia
School of Health Sciences - Medical Careers Institute
- BS in Healthcare Administration
- BS in Nursing
- AS in Dental Assisting
- AS in Diagnostic Medical Sonography
- AS in Health Information Management
- AS in Massage Therapy
- AS in Medical Administration
- AS in Medical Assisting
- AS in Medical Radiography
- AS in Registered Nursing
- AS in Physical Therapist Assistant
- AS in Surgical Technology
- Diploma in Practical Nursing
School of Technology
- MS in Information Systems
- BS in Cloud Computing
- BS in Database Programming
- BS in Electronics Engineering Technology
- BS in Mechatronics
- BS in Network Security
- BS in Simulation and Game Programming
- BS in Software Development
- BS in Web Development
- AS in Database Programming
- AS in Electronics Engineering Technology
- AS in Network Security
- AS in Simulation & Game Programming
- AS in Web Development