Grand Canyon University Offers
- Online flexibility
- Personal attention
- Financial aid assistance
Tuition & Aid
Earn Your Degree Faster
At Grand Canyon University, you can complete your degree faster with our efficient 4–credit courses. With undergraduate programs that include just 30 courses, or even less if you have transfer credits, and graduate programs with only 8 to 13 courses, you gain the knowledge and skills you need to succeed in your career!
What an incredible experience! I just finished my academic portion of my Masters in ED in Elementary Education. What I have learned at GCU and in my practicums amazes me. GCU is an enabler for your future. What a great ride for knowledge and discovery! On to Student teaching in 2 months!
— Donn Gallon, College of Education
Tuition, Financial Aid & Start Dates
Since every student is different, there isn't a "one size fits all" school information. Start dates and tuition often vary between selected programs, and financial aid opportunities are unique to each student's situation. Complete the form to the right to get the most up-to-date and accurate information based on your selected program and circumstances.
Still have questions?
Complete this form to request more info and get your answers & advice.
Discover Grand Canyon University
Founded in 1949, Grand Canyon University is Arizona's private university. The prestigious Christian university is regionally accredited and is recognized as offering some of the best online education programs in the nation by noteworthy sources including Fortune Small Business, Technology & Learning Magazine, Fox.com, Online Education Database (OEDb), and more. Grand Canyon University offers online and campus-based bachelor's and master's degree programs through the Ken Blanchard College of Business, College of Education, College of Nursing and Health Sciences, and College of Arts and Sciences. GCU emphasizes individual attention for both traditional undergraduate students as well as the working professional.
I've been a apart of GCU for almost three years. All online, great teaching and great attention to detail. I will achieve everything I set my mind to in this university. Thank you GCU!
— Alexis Cruz, College of Arts and Sciences
- Must be a high school graduate or have completed GED
Grand Canyon University is regionally accredited by the Higher Learning Commission of the North Central Association.
Find Your Purpose
Campus Based Locations:
Find Your Program:
College of Arts and Sciences
The College of Arts and Sciences exemplifies a premier education at a private Christian university where quality instruction and student learning are the primary objectives.
- MS in Criminal Justice - Law Enforcement
- MS in Criminal Justice - Legal Studies
- MS in Psychology - General Psychology
- MS in Psychology - Industrial and Organizational Psychology
- Bachelor of Arts in Christian Studies with an Emphasis in Youth Ministry
- BA in Communications
- BA in Digital Film - Production
- BA in Digital Film - Screenwriting
- BA in English Literature
- BA in History
- BS in Justice Studies
- BS in Psychology
- BS in Public Safety Administration
- BS in Secondary Education - Biology
- BS in Secondary Education - Chemistry
- BS in Sociology
College of Doctoral Studies
The College of Doctoral Studies offers three distinct doctorate degree programs tailored toward the specific interests of our students: the Doctor of Education in Organizational Leadership, Doctor of Business Administration and Doctor of Philosophy in Psychology.
- Doctor of Business Administration - Management
- Ed.D. in Organizational Leadership - Behavioral Health
- Ed.D. in Organizational Leadership - Christian Ministry
- Ed.D. in Organizational Leadership - Higher Education Leadership
- Ed.D. in Organizational Leadership - Organizational Development
- Ed.D. in Organizational Leadership - Special Education
- Ph.D. in General Psychology - Cognition and Instruction
- Ph.D. in General Psychology - Industrial and Organizational Psychology
- Ph.D. in General Psychology - Integrating Technology, Learning, and Psychology
- Ph.D. in General Psychology - Performance Psychology
College of Education
As a professional educator, or someone considering education as a profession, you know the importance of education and the role it can play in a student's life. Educators from across the country will tell you that since 1949 Grand Canyon University has maintained a strong reputation as a quality Teacher's College. You can choose from a large variety of educational programs, including TESOL, elementary, secondary, special education, and educational administration. Join thousands of other students enrolled in GCU's cutting edge programs, built to meet the diverse needs of today's classrooms.
- Ed.D. in Organizational Leadership - K-12 Leadership
- M.Ed. in Curriculum and Instruction - Reading (Elementary Education)
- M.Ed. in Curriculum and Instruction - Reading (Secondary Education)
- M.Ed. in Curriculum and Instruction - Technology
- M.Ed. In Early Childhood Education
- M.Ed. in Education Administration
- M.Ed. In Educational Leadership
- M.Ed. in Elementary Education
- M.Ed. in Secondary Education
- M.Ed. in Special Education - Certified Special Educators
- M.Ed. in Special Education - Cross Categorical
- M.Ed. in Teaching English
- MA in Teaching - Professional Learning Communities
- MA in Teaching - Teacher Leadership
- BS in Early Childhood Education
- BS in Elementary Education & Special Education
- BS in Elementary Education - Early Childhood (K-8)
- BS in Elementary Education - English
- BS in Elementary Education - Math
- BS in Elementary Education - Science
- BS in Secondary Education - Business Education
- BS in Secondary Education - English
- BS in Secondary Education - Math
- BS in Secondary Education - Physical Education
College of Nursing and Health Care Professions
The College of Nursing and Health Sciences at Grand Canyon University has been providing outstanding health care education for over 25 years. The College prides itself on the ability to create degree programs based on the demand for highly qualified health care professionals.
The prestigious College of Nursing and Health Sciences is set in an environment that provides extensive hands on training, top quality health care simulations, low student to teacher ratio, and one of the best undergraduate human dissection and anatomy educations in the nation. Whether you are interested in entry into a career in the health care industry, preparation for graduate studies in medicine, or career advancement opportunities, Grand Canyon University has the health care program you need to shape your future.
- MS in Nursing - Acute Care Nurse Practitioner
- MS in Nursing - Family Nurse Practitioner
- MBA and MS in Nursing - Leadership in Health Care Systems
- MS in Addiction Counseling
- MS in Health Care Administration
- MS in Health Care Informatics
- MS in Nursing - Adult Clinical Nurse Specialist (Bridge)
- MS in Nursing: Adult Clinical Nurse Specialist
- MS in Nursing - Health Care Informatics
- MS in Nursing - Health Care Informatics (Bridge)
- MS in Nursing - Public Health
- MS in Nursing - Public Health (Bridge)
- MS in Professional Counseling
- Master of Public Health
- BS in Addiction Counseling
- BS in Health Care Administration
- BS in Health Sciences - Professional Development and Advanced Patient Care
- RN to BS in Nursing
College of Theology
Grand Canyon University offers a variety of bachelor's and master's degrees in Christian Studies. These programs help students become global citizens, critical thinkers, effective communicators and responsible leaders by providing an academically challenging, values-based curriculum from the context of a Christian heritage.
- MA in Christian Studies - Christian Leadership
- MA in Christian Studies - Pastoral Ministry
- MA in Christian Studies - Urban Ministry
- MA in Christian Studies - Youth Ministry
- BA in Christian Studies
- Bachelor of Arts in Christian Studies with an Emphasis in Biblical Studies
Ken Blanchard College of Business
Named for the man who has taught ethical values to top business leaders throughout the world, Dr. Blanchard has created powerful ethics-infused leadership and management models that have revolutionized how countless individuals and organizations conduct themselves. Now, for the first time, these models have been integrated throughout an entire business curriculum. Grand Canyon University is the only educational provider to offer this revolutionary educational model.
As a business professional or someone thinking of becoming one, you need leadership and management skills to take your company and your career to the next level. At Grand Canyon University you can earn your business degree from our highly recognized Ken Blanchard College of Business at our Phoenix campus or entirely online. With cutting edge curriculum that explores many of Ken Blanchard's proven business techniques, you'll gain the real-world business experience you need to succeed in today's global marketplace. Whether you're interested in earning your Bachelor of Science, your MBA, or your Master of Science in Leadership degree, Grand Canyon University has what you need to succeed.
- Ken Blanchard Executive MBA
- Master of Business Administration
- MBA and MS in Leadership
- MBA and MS in Nursing - Leadership in Health Care Systems
- MBA in Accounting
- MBA in Finance
- MBA in Health Systems Management
- MBA in Leadership
- MBA in Marketing
- MBA in Strategic HR Management
- MS in Leadership
- MS in Leadership - Disaster Preparedness and Executive Fire Leadership
- Master of Public Administration - Government and Policy
- Master of Public Administration - Health Care Management
- BS in Accounting
- BS in Applied Management
- BS in Business Administration
- BS in Business Administration - Business Intelligence
- BS in Business Management
- BS in Entrepreneurial Studies
- BS in Finance and Economics
- BS in Marketing
- BS in Sports Management
Get your customized answers
Simply complete the form below to get program details, tuition, start dates, financial aid, and how to choose the right program for you.