Why Choose ITT Technical Institutes?
- Offers flexible schedule and year-round courses
- Hands-on experience along with traditional academic preparation
- Diverse program options
- Career-focused degrees and training
- Large student body and alumni network
Tuition & Aid
Want to study online? The ITT Technical Institute in Indianapolis, IN offers several programs online, including an online MBA program and bachelor and associate degree programs in the areas of business, technology, and criminal justice. With ITT Tech's online education, a quality education is now available when and where it is convenient for the student.
An online education offers students the opportunity to pursue their educational objectives when attending school in a traditional classroom is just not practical.
My education at ITT Tech prepared me for my career field. I get to go in and do a job that I love doing. It's not really a job, it's a career. It doesn't feel like a job really, you get to do what you want to do and come home and feel satisfied with what you do. I first gained interest into the field of electronics when I was real little, just wondering what's going on inside. Any type of component, taking it apart and putting it back together. I'm very passionate about what I do, very passionate about the electronics field.
— Wesley Berry
Tuition, Financial Aid & Start Dates
Since every student is different, there isn't a "one size fits all" school information. Start dates and tuition often vary between selected programs, and financial aid opportunities are unique to each student's situation. Complete the form to the right to get the most up-to-date and accurate information based on your selected program and circumstances.
Still have questions?
Complete this form to request more info and get your answers & advice.
Learn about ITT Technical Institute
ITT Technical Institutes offers programs in a range of technology-focused fields and industries. With locations across the country, ITT Technical Institutes allows students to combine traditional academic learning with hands-on, real world work experience. Students in ITT Technical Institutes have the opportunity to pursue their academic goals year-round and take classes around their other commitments.
The ITT Technical Institutes offer associate and bachelor degree programs in areas of technology and business. By getting an education from an ITT Tech, you can take advantage of many benefits including:
- Curriculum designed with employers in mind
- Convenient class schedules
- Financial aid to those who qualify
- Career Services to help you look for a job
It's one thing to have a job in this economy, but it's another thing to have a job you truly enjoy. The knowledge that I gained at ITT Tech has definitely helped me in my current position, especially when it comes to entrepreneurship, human resource and project management. The investment I made in my education was definitely worth it. I'm in a very successful position within my career and I wouldn't be there without my education.
— Tiffany Edwards
Education For the Future
The ITT Technical Institute Difference
Online & Campus-Based Locations
Find Your Program:
School of Business
Men and women in business today face an ever-changing environment. The School of Business at ITT Tech can teach students about the impact of global markets, technology that sends information around the world instantly and a culturally diverse work force.
- Bachelor in Business Administration
- Bachelor in Finance
- Bachelor in Marketing
- Bachelor in Project Management and Administration
- Bachelor in Technical Project Management
- Bachelor in Business Accounting Technology
- Bachelor in Business Administration - Marketing Management and Project Management
- Associate in Business Management
School of Criminal Justice
The School of Criminal Justice at ITT Tech focuses on offering programs that teach a balance of theory and application by integrating interpersonal skills and criminal justice subject matter. Programs in criminal justice teach the fundamentals of the criminal justice system and criminal justice skills as well as certain technical skills used in criminal justice.
- Bachelor in Information Systems and Cybersecurity
- Associate in Criminal Justice
- Associate in Paralegal Studies
School of Drafting and Design
The School of Drafting and Design at ITT Tech combines classroom theory and practical application in a laboratory environment. The products we use and the structures in which we live and work start out as designs - from an electronic circuit to a video game to a house.
- Bachelor in Construction Management
- Associate in Construction Technology
- Associate in Computer Drafting and Design
- Associate in Information Technology - Multimedia
School of Electronics
The School of Electronics Technology at ITT Tech combines classroom theory and practical application in a laboratory environment. Not only has the rapid transmission of data become indispensable to many consumers and businesses, but most businesses also depend on complex electronic equipment for a variety of functions.
- Bachelor in Electronics and Communications Engineering Technology
- Bachelor in Industrial Automation Engineering Technology
- Associate in Computer and Electronics Engineering Technology
- Associate in Industrial Engineering Technology
School of Health Sciences
The ITT Technical Institute offers programs of study in a wide range of subjects that emphasize helping students develop knowledge and skills that can be used to pursue careers.
- Master in Medical Assisting and Administration
- Associate in Health Information Technology
School of Information Technology
The School of Information Technology at ITT Tech focuses on providing a broad-based foundation in information technology (IT) and on helping students develop skills and knowledge in technical areas with practical value in the workplace.
- Bachelor in Information Systems Security
- Bachelor in Internal Controls
- Bachelor in Project Management
- Bachelor in Software Applications Development
- Bachelor in Software Development
- Associate in Criminology and Forensic Technology
- Associate in Electrical Technology
- Associate in Information Technology - Computer Network Systems
- Associate in Information Technology - Software Applications and Programming
- Associate in Software Development
- Associate in Software Development Technology
Get your customized answers
Simply complete the form below to get program details, tuition, start dates, financial aid, and how to choose the right program for you.