Why Keiser University Online
Online learning is not impersonal at Keiser University. From admissions to faculty, Keiser University staff is dedicated to student care:
Tuition & Aid
- One-class-at-a-time approach allows busy students to focus on their education and balance the demands of work and family
- Accessible staff and faculty that foster a student-centered learning community
- State-of-the-practice online classroom technology and user-friendly format to enhance learning
- Extensive online resources that include information and access to all student services
- Military-Friendly, Keiser University offers scholarships to all qualified active duty personnel, retirees, and dependants. SOC member, Yellow Ribbon program participant, approved for veterans training.
Keiser University Online offers degrees in fields that are in demand and provides job placement assistance to all its students and alumni. We research trends for growing fields and tailor our curriculum to prepare students for entry and advancement to rewarding careers.
Tuition, Financial Aid & Start Dates
Since every student is different, there isn't a "one size fits all" school information. Start dates and tuition often vary between selected programs, and financial aid opportunities are unique to each student's situation. Complete the form to the right to get the most up-to-date and accurate information based on your selected program and circumstances.
Still have questions?
Complete this form to request more info and get your answers & advice.
About Keiser University Online
For over 35 years, Keiser University has provided student-centered, quality career education. Keiser University Online offers degree programs online to prepare students for in-demand professions. Degrees are offered with a curriculum that is in pace with technology and workforce demand trends in business, criminal justice, healthcare and computer technology. Our "one-class-at-a-time" approach allows busy students to focus on their education and balance the demands of work and family.
- Must be a high school graduate.
Keiser University is accredited by the Commission on Colleges of the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools to award certificates and degrees at the associate, baccalaureate, masters, and doctoral levels. Contact the Commission on Colleges at 1866 Southern Lane, Decatur, Georgia 30033-4097 or call 404-679-4500 for questions about the accreditation of Keiser University.
Find Your Program:
- AA in Accounting
- AA in Criminal Justice
- AA in Health Services Administration
- AA in Homeland Security
- AA in Paralegal Studies
- AS in Information Technology
- AS in Medical Assisting
- BA in Accounting
- BA in Business Administration - Management
- BA in Business Administration - Finance
- BA in Business Administration - Human Resources
- BA in Business Administration - International Business
- BA in Business Administration - Marketing
- BA in Criminal Justice
- BA in Health Services Administration
- BA in Homeland Security
- BA in Legal Studies
- Bachelor of Arts - Political Science
- Bachelor of Arts - Psychology
- BS in IT Management
- BS in Management Information Systems
- RN to BSN
- BS in Public Safety
- Bachelor of Science - Sport Management
- Doctor of Business Administration
- PhD - Educational Leadership
- PhD - Industrial and Organizational Psychology
- PhD - Instructional Design and Technology
- PhD - Psychology
- Education Specialist - Educational Leadership
- Education Specialist - Instructional Design and Technology
- Joint Master of Science - Education: Master of Business Administration
- MA in Criminal Justice
- Master of Arts - Criminal Justice: Homeland Security
- Master of Business Administration
- MBA in Accounting
- MBA in Health Services Management
- Master of Business Administration - Information Security Management
- MBA in International Business
- MBA in Leadership
- MBA in Marketing
- MS in Education
- Master of Science in Education - Allied Health Teaching and Leadership
- MS in Education - College Administration
- MS in Education - Leadership
- Master of Science in Education - Online Teaching and Learning
- MS in Education - Teaching and Learning
- Master of Science - Management
- Master of Science - Organizational Psychology
- Master of Science - Psychology
- Career College Administration Graduate Certificate
- Graduate Business Certificate - Health Services Management
- Graduate Business Certificate - Management and Leadership
Get your customized answers
Simply complete the form below to get program details, tuition, start dates, financial aid, and how to choose the right program for you.