- online classes that fit your schedule
- fast-track your degree or diploma
- no hidden fees
- career-focused course offerings
Tuition & Aid
I began the Medical Assisting Program in September 2010. After I graduated, the Career Services staff was very helpful and persistent in helping me find employment in the field. If it weren't for them, I wouldn't currently have a job. I love my job and am so grateful for the opportunity.*
—Mryriha G. ('11 Graduate), Remington College - Columbia Campus
Tuition, Financial Aid & Start Dates
Since every student is different, there isn't a "one size fits all" school information. Start dates and tuition often vary between selected programs, and financial aid opportunities are unique to each student's situation. to get the most up-to-date and accurate information based on your selected program and circumstances.
Still have questions?
Complete and get your answers & advice.
About Remington College
Remington College offers career-focused degree and diploma programs with day or evening classes in select programs.* Remington's online course offerings can work with your schedule, not against it.* Diploma programs can be completed in as few as eight months and you can earn your degree in as few as 18 months! Remington supports its students in pursuing their goals and offers courses in a variety of subjects, including criminal justice, business, health sciences, information technology, electronics, culinary arts, graphic design and cosmetology.*
Remington College Columbia Campus has been a wonderful resource, not only in helping me get my certifications for medical billing and coding but also in helping me find the right job. Career Services placed my resume last month, which landed me a job as an office manager for a local hospice company.Remington has been an enjoyable experience for me all the way around. I walked in the door for a consultation, and my first impression was one of a happy environment. The staff, as well as students, all seemed to enjoy where they were and what they were doing. After consulting with several of the medical colleges in the area, I chose Remington.*
— Eva S. ('11 Graduate), Remington College - Columbia Campus
I graduated from the Criminal Justice Associate's Degree program at Remington College. The classes are small, which gave me more personal time with professional instructors. Now that I've graduated from Remington College and obtained this position with the United States Border Patrol, I'm ready to go out into the field and make a difference for my country.*
— Blaire G. ('11 Graduate), Remington College - Mobile Campus
Online & Campus-Based Locations
Find Your Program:
Beauty & Fitness
Choose from three in-demand career fields: cosmetology, massage therapy and personal fitness training.
- Diploma - Cosmetology
- Diploma - Massage Therapy
- Diploma - Personal Fitness Trainer
We offer a number of business options including business office management.
- Bachelor of Science - Business Administration-General Business
- Bachelor of Science - Business Administration-Human Resources
- Bachelor of Science - Business Administration-Management
- Bachelor of Science - Business Administration-Marketing
- Bachelor of Science - Organizational Management
- Associate's of Applied Science - Business Administration
- Associate's of Science - Business Office Management
- Associate's of Applied Science - International Business
Students may earn both an associate's and bachelor's degree with the bachelor's offered in both an online and on-campus format.
- Bachelor of Science - Criminal Justice
- Associate's of Science - Criminal Justice
- Associate's of Science - Paralegal
Our 18-month culinary arts program is designed to teach you the basics that can help to prepare you for entry-level positions in various types of culinary facilities.
- Associate's of Applied Science - Culinary
- Diploma - Pastry Arts
Electronics, HVAC & Engineering Technology
Remington College offers diplomas in Electronic Technology and Heating, Ventilation and Air Conditioning (HVAC) along with an associate's degrees in Electronics and Computer Technology and Process Control Engineering Technology.
- Associate's of Applied Science - Electronics and Computer Technology
- Associate's of Applied Science - Process Control Engineering Technology
- Diploma - Electronic Technology
- Diploma - Heating Ventilation and Air Conditioning
- Diploma - Heating Ventilation and Air Conditioning Professional
If you have a flair for the artistic and want to put your talents to work consider: Computer-Aided Design & Drafting (CADD) and Digital Graphic Arts.
- Associate's of Applied Art - Digital Graphic Art
- Diploma - Computer Aided Design and Drafting
Choose from medical assisting, dental assisting, pharmacy technician, physical therapist assistant and medical billing and coding.
- Associate's of Applied Science - Clinical Medical Assisting
- Associates - Physical Therapist Assistant
- Diploma - Dental Assisting
- Diploma - Medical Assisting
- Diploma - Medical Assisting with X-Ray Tech (Limited Scope) and EKG
- Diploma - Medical Billing and Coding
- Diploma - Medical Laboratory Assistant
- Diploma - Pharmacy Technician
Graduates of this degree may be eligible for entry-level jobs in computer networking, security, installation and maintenance.
- Associate's of Applied Science - Computer and Network Administration