Sanford-Brown College Offers:
- Attend classes at times that fit your schedule, on campus or online.
- Our quarter system makes it possible to take more courses in a year than a traditional semester system.
- Learn from qualified faculty who bring relevant theoretical and practical knowledge to the classroom.
- Receive the highest level of student support from our academic and administrative staff.
- Earn undergraduate credit for your work/life experience through CLEP tests, challenge exams and experiential learning portfolios.
- Career information, job referrals, and resume assistance are available to students.
Tuition & Aid
Why Choose Sanford-Brown?
- Prepare for a future in a growing industry
- Choose from a variety of quality programs based upon your personal interests
- Take classes you need to pursue career you want
- Tap into our vast network of partners
- Flexible classes to fit your current schedule and responsibilities
- Hands-on learning both inside and outside the classroom
- Train on modern equipment
- Benefit from focused attention
- Knowledgeable financial aid representatives ready to assist you*
- Let us help you pursue career opportunities
Tuition, Financial Aid & Start Dates
Since every student is different, there isn't a "one size fits all" school information. Start dates and tuition often vary between selected programs, and financial aid opportunities are unique to each student's situation. to get the most up-to-date and accurate information based on your selected program and circumstances.
Still have questions?
Complete and get your answers & advice.
Discover Sanford Brown College
If you've been thinking that one day you'll back to school to improve your career, Sanford-Brown College wants to help make today that one day. At Sanford-Brown College, you can find the career-focused educational programs and collaborative learning environment that can prepare you for a career in one of the many healthcare fields. Many of our instructors have real-world experience and are committed to helping students find and prepare for professional careers in a variety of medical facilities, including hospitals and clinics.
Sanford-Brown is a recognized provider of professional training for individuals seeking careers in the healthcare industry. Our programs can provide students with the skills and knowledge required to be proficient and compassionate healthcare professionals.
Sanford-Brown Institute - Monroeville and Sanford-Brown Institute - Pittsburgh are institutionally accredited by the Accrediting Commission of Career Schools of Colleges (ACCSC), an independent accrediting agency recognized by the United States Department of Education (DOE). This indicates that Sanford-Brown Institute - Monroeville and Sanford-Brown Institute - Pittsburgh substantially meets or exceeds the stated criteria of education quality established by ACCSC and approved by the DOE. This recognition of institutional accreditation by ACCSC entitles SBI to offer Title IV Financial Assistance to students who qualify.
All remaining Sanford-Brown schools are institutionally accredited (accredited in total) by the Accrediting Council for Independent Colleges and Schools (ACICS), a national accrediting agency recognized by the United States Department of Education (DOE) and the Council for Higher Education Accreditation (CHEA). This indicates that these schools substantially meet or exceed the stated criteria of education quality established by ACICS, and approved by the DOE and CHEA. This recognition of institutional accreditation by ACICS entitles SBC to offer Title IV Financial Assistance to students who qualify.
- Must live within close proximity to school locations
- Must be graduated from high school by 2011
Sanford Brown - Learning Experience
Campus Based Locations:
Allied Health Diagnostics
- AAS in Allied Health
- AAS in Cardiovascular Sonography
- AAS in Cardiovascular Sonography (Non-Invasive)
- AAS in Diagnostic Medical Sonography
- Certificate in Cardiovascular Technology
- Certificate in Diagnostic Medical Sonography
- Certificate in Diagnostic Medical Ultrasound
- Certificate in Non-Invasive Cardiovascular Technology
Allied Health Technicians and Therapists
- AAS in Anesthesia Technology
- AAS in Medical Assistant
- AAS in Medical Laboratory Technician
- AAS in Veterinary Technology
- Certificate in Advanced Massage Therapy
- Certificate in Anesthesia Technology
- Certificate in Dialysis Technology
- Certificate in Massage Therapy
- Associate in Pharmacy Technician
- Certificate in Medical Assistant
- AAS in Surgical Technology
- Certificate in Medical Billing
- Certificate in Medical Billing and Coding
- Certificate in Pharmacy Technician
- Certificate in Pharmacy Technology
- Certificate in Surgical Technology
- Diploma in Massage Therapy
- Diploma in Medical Assistant
- Diploma in Pharmacy Technician
Art, Design and Technology
- Associate in Dental Hygiene
- Certificate in Dental Assisting
- Diploma - Dental Assisting
- Diploma in Dental Assisting with Expanded Functions