BBA in International Business
Students enrolled in AIU Online's Bachelor of Business Administration have the opportunity to learn about topics such as international marketing, global leadership, and international financial management. Learn more about AIU Online's Bachelor of Business Administration here.
Official Program Name:
Bachelor of Business Administration in International Business
School Offering Program:
Work experience is not a necessary prerequisite for entry into AIU Online's Bachelor of Business Administration in International Business. However, because the program is degree completion only, applicants must hold an associate's degree or equivalent in the field.
Students enrolled in AIU Online's Bachelor of Business Administration have the opportunity to study how companies and corporations deal with issues related to the international marketplace. Some of the topics covered in the course curriculum include international financial management, international marketing, and global leadership. Students also take general education courses in psychology, sociology, cultural studies, and environmental science. Course content is delivered by AIU Online's course delivery system.
Total Credits Required:
American InterContinental University's students may be eligible for various financial aid options, including federal grants; military aid; and federal, state, and private lending programs. Interested students should complete the FAFSA and will then have the opportunity to work with one of American InterContinental University's Financial Aid Advisors.
Required Courses for a Bachelor of Business Administration in International Business:
Program and course requirements are subject to change. Contact American InterContinental University to confirm the most accurate information before enrolling in a program. Some courses and programs may not be available at all campuses.
- MGMT 405: Global Leadership and Management (4.5 credits)
- MKTG 410: International Marketing (4.5 credits)
- MGMT 410: International Trade Operations (4.5 credits)
- FINA 410: International Financial Management (4.5 credits)
Upper Division Core Courses
- MKTG 305: Marketing Management (4.5 credits)
- BUSN 310: International Legal and Ethical Issues in Business (4.5 credits)
- MGMT 305: Management Information Systems (4.5 credits)
- ACCT 310: Managerial Accounting (4.5 credits)
- BUSN 311: Quantitative Methods and Analysis (4.5 credits)
- FINA 310: Financial Management (4.5 credits)
- MGMT 415: Global Operations (4.5 credits)
- MGMT 422: Advanced Entrepreneurship (4.5 credits)
- MGMT 499: Program Capstone (4.5 credits)
General Elective or Lower Division Capstone
- BUSN 300: Lower Division Capstone (4.5 credits)
General Education Courses
- PRES 111: Presentation Essentials (4.5 credits)
- SSCI 206: Aspects of Psychology (4.5 credits)
- HUMA 205: Art Appreciation (4.5 credits)
- SSCI 210: Sociology (4.5 credits)
- HUMA 215: Topics in Cultural Studies (4.5 credits)
- SCIE 210: Environmental Science (4.5 credits)
Post Graduation Opportunities
Furthering Your Education:
Graduates of AIU Online's Bachelor of Business Administration in International Business could go on to complete a master's degree in the field. Master's degree holders may be able to compete for managerial positions overseas with large corporations. These employees often are fluent in languages other than English. Some possible master's degree programs include:
- Master of Business Administration in International Business
- Master of Science in International Management
- Master of Arts in Global Leadership and Sustainable Development
- Master of Business Administration in Global Enterprise Management
Students who complete AIU Online's Bachelor of Business Administration in International Business may be able to find entry-level jobs with corporations and organizations that have a strong overseas presence. An upper-level management position abroad can possibly be attained after working some number of years in an entry-level role.
Positions graduates could pursue include:
- Global distribution manager
- International sales representative
- International trade manager
- Management analyst
Tuition, Financial Aid & Start Dates
Since every student is different, there isn't a "one size fits all" school information. Start dates and tuition often vary between selected programs, and financial aid opportunities are unique to each student's situation. Complete the form to the right to get the most up-to-date and accurate information based on your selected program and circumstances.
Still have questions?
Complete this form to request more info and get your answers & advice.