Ed.D. in Organizational Leadership - Behavioral Health
Grand Canyon University's Doctor of Education in Organizational Leadership program with an Emphasis in Behavioral Health can help students develop skills in generating and applying knowledge in order to achieve desired outcomes in organizational environments. The program is designed for practicing behavioral health professionals and intended to develop global citizens, critical thinkers, and responsible leaders. Learn more about the Doctor of Education in Organizational Leadership program with an Emphasis in Behavioral Health here.
Official Program Name:
Doctor of Education in Organizational Leadership with an Emphasis in Behavioral Health
School Offering Program:
Grand Canyon University
The Doctor of Education in Organizational Leadership program with an Emphasis in Behavioral Health is intended for individuals with a desire to be leaders within organizations. Though specific program requirements may vary, applicants to Grand Canyon University's graduate programs should have already earned a bachelor's degree.
Students enrolled in Grand Canyon University's Doctor Doctor of Education in Organizational Leadership program with an Emphasis in Behavioral Health have the opportunity to study research methodology, leadership models, and organizational psychology. By studying the history and ethical dilemmas of leadership and by doing extensive analysis of existing research data, students can develop their ability to generate new information and effective models of leadership that can affect change in educational, business, and other organizational environments. The program culminates with a dissertation project.
Financial Aid Available:
Federal financial aid, including loan, grants, and scholarships, is available to qualifying students. Students can find out about scholarships and other financial aid opportunities from a Grand Canyon University Enrollment Counselor.
Required Courses for a Doctor of Education in Organizational Leadership with an Emphasis in Behavioral Health:
Program and course requirements are subject to change. Contact Grand Canyon University to confirm the most accurate information before enrolling in a program.
- RES 811: Introduction to Advanced Graduate Studies and Scholarship (3 credits)
- LDR 802: Progressions in Leadership Thought (3 credits)
- LDR 800: Ethical Dilemmas and Stewardship (3 credits)
- RES 861: Analysis of Existing Research (3 credits)
- LDR 809: Servant Leadership (3 credits)
- LDR 825: Strategic Planning and Change (3 credits)
- RES 862: Understanding Research and Methodology (3 credits)
- LDR 804: Leading Across Cultures (3 credits)
- LDR 805: Innovation: The Last Frontier of Competitive Advantage (3 credits)
- PCN 810: Organizational Psychology (3 credits)
- PCN 815: Psychology of Motivation (3 credits)
- PCN 805: Consultation for Behavioral Health Professionals (3 credits)
- PCN 820: Behavioral Health Clinical Supervision (3 credits)
- PCN 825: Ethics and Behavioral Health Leadership (3 credits)
Residency and Dissertation
- RSD 851: Residency: Dissertation (3 credits)
- RES 871: Developing the Formal Proposal (3 credits)
- DIS 955: Dissertation I (3 credits)
- DIS 960: Dissertation II (3 credits)
- DIS 965: Dissertation III (3 credits)
- RSD 881: Residency: Presentation of Progress or Results (3 credits)
Post Graduation Opportunities
Graduates of the Doctor of Education in Organizational Leadership program with an Emphasis in Behavioral Health at Grand Canyon University could pursue a variety of leadership positions. Graduates may find employment in research and teaching, corporations, healthcare, government and non-profit organizations.
Positions graduates could pursue include, but are not limited to:
- Education administrator
- Education specialist
- College or university faculty
- College or university administrator
- Corporate trainer
Tuition, Financial Aid & Start Dates
Since every student is different, there isn't a "one size fits all" school information. Start dates and tuition often vary between selected programs, and financial aid opportunities are unique to each student's situation. Complete the form to the right to get the most up-to-date and accurate information based on your selected program and circumstances.
Still have questions?
Complete this form to request more info and get your answers & advice.
Get your customized answers
Simply complete the form below to get program details, tuition, start dates, financial aid, and how to choose the right program for you.