DM in Org. Leadership - Info Systems and Technology
The University of Phoenix Doctor of Management in Organizational Leadership with a specialization in Information Systems and Technology program is designed for professional leaders and managers who would like to enhance their skills. Learn more about the University of Phoenix Doctor of Management in Organizational Leadership - Information Systems and Technology program here.
To speak to an enrollment counselor, please call 1-877-619-2631
Official Program Name:
Doctor of Management in Organizational Leadership with a specialization in Information Systems and Technology
School Offering Program:
University of Phoenix
Doctor of Management
Applicants to the University of Phoenix Doctor of Management in Organizational Leadership with a specialization in Information Systems and Technology program should have already earned a graduate degree. Learners are required to have a minimum 3 years of professional experience, current access to a work environment and current or a record of past employment in a leadership position.
Learners enrolled in the University of Phoenix Doctor of Management in Organizational Leadership program may have worked or be working in a leadership capacity at businesses, non-profit organizations, or government agencies. The Information Systems and Technology specialization is designed to give learners an understanding of how technology can be used to make organizations more efficient and productive. In addition to taking specialization classes, learners conduct original research during several doctoral seminars. The program culminates in a dissertation.
University of Phoenix is accredited by the Higher Learning Commission and is a member of the North Central Association (www.ncahlc.org).
Program Length / Total Credits Required:
Financial Aid Available:
Financial aid is available for those who qualify. Aid opportunities include federal and state financial aid, grants and loans, employer tuition reimbursement, internal and external scholarship sources, and access to other resources.
Required Courses for a Doctor of Management in Organizational Leadership with a Specialization in Information Systems and Technology:
Degree program and course requirements are subject to change. Contact University of Phoenix to confirm the most accurate information before enrolling in a program.
- COM 705: Communication Strategies (1 credit)
- SEM 700R: Doctoral Program Orientation Seminar (0 credits)
- LDR 712: Information Systems Strategy and Leadership (3 credits)
- PHL 700R: Creative and Critical Thinking (3 credits)
- IST 710: Foundations of Information Systems Management (3 credits)
- PHL 717: Constructing Meaning (3 credits)
- RES 711: Fundamental Principles of Sound Research (3 credits)
- ORG 716: Organizational Theory and Design (3 credits)
- MGT 716: Management Philosophies (3 credits)
- DOC 721R: Doctoral Seminar I (2 credits)
- RES 722: Research Design (3 credits)
- IST 721: Knowledge Worker Information Systems (3 credits)
- IST 722: Information Technology for Teams (3 credits)
- DOC 722: Doctoral Seminar II (3 credits)
- IST 723: Departmental Information Systems (3 credits)
- IST 724: Organizational Information Systems Management (3 credits)
- DOC 731R: Collaborative Case Study (3 credits)
- DOC 732R: Doctoral Seminar III (2 credits)
- IST 731: Partnership and Industry Information Systems (3 credits)
- IST 732: Global Information Systems Management (3 credits)
- IST 733: Information Systems Management Architecture (3 credits)
- DOC 733: Doctoral Dissertation (3 credits)
- DOC 734: Doctoral Project IV (3 credits)
- DOC 740R: Annual Renewal Residency (0 credits)
- Only required for learners who have not completed their dissertation within 12 months of completing coursework.
Tuition, Financial Aid & Start Dates
Since every student is different, there isn't a "one size fits all" for school information. Start dates and tuition often vary between selected programs, and financial aid opportunities are unique to each student's circumstances. Complete the form to the right to get the most up-to-date and accurate information based on your selected program and circumstances.
Still have questions?
Complete this form to request more info and get your answers and advice.
Get your customized answers
Call 1-877-619-2631 to speak with an enrollment counselor or simply complete the form below to get program details, tuition, start dates, financial aid, and how to choose the right program for you.
The University's Central Administration is located at 1625 W. Fountainhead Parkway, Tempe, AZ 85282-2371. Online Campus: 3157 E. Elwood St., Phoenix, AZ 85034
While widely available, not all programs are available in all locations or in both online and on-campus formats. Please check with a University Enrollment Representative.
© 2013 University of Phoenix, Inc. All rights reserved.