Quality Assurance Courses and Classes Overview
Master's degree programs in quality assurance may allow for some specialization, usually in manufacturing, food or medicine. Quality assurance can also be studied as part of a bachelor's degree program.
Basic Quality Assurance Course
Entry-level programs in quality assurance teach students methods for measuring quality within processes. Students learn the components of a quality assurance program like goals, benchmarks, leadership and motivation. This course also covers the work and philosophies of leaders in the field, as well as industry trends, standards like ISO and Six Sigma and how quality assurance relates to specialties in manufacturing, food, service or pharmaceuticals.
Statistics and Probability Course
Typically a required part of both bachelor's and master's quality assurance programs, students complete basic statistics and probability classes as undergraduates and advanced coursework as graduate students. The syllabus usually includes linear regression, normal distribution, confidence intervals, correlation and conditional probability. Students in this quality assurance course generally complete classroom work and lab work.
Achieving Customer Satisfaction Course
Developing skills for ascertaining what customers want and how to ensure their needs are met by introducing or adjusting quality control measures is the focus of this class. Students learn to roll out appropriate quality control measures and follow up as necessary. They study frequently used methods of customer satisfaction through quality control and explore quality assurance trends.
Introduction to Six Sigma Methodology Course
This course, an introduction to the tenets of Six Sigma, is required by some quality assurance programs. Students study how to minimize errors or defects in processes like manufacturing and related fields according to Six Sigma philosophies. Coursework may include case studies.
ISO for Quality Assurance Course
This introduction to ISO process standards, their implementation and compliance typically includes an overview of internal and external audits. Students learn how ISO standards relate to quality assurance work. Students also learn about ISO certification procedures. Coursework typically covers ISO 9000 and may include related ISO standards.
Related to Qa Courses
- Recently Updated
Online programs offer specialized training in quality assurance science and management. Students looking for education...
The most common online quality assurance (QA) degree programs are bachelor's and master's degrees. Both degree...
Quality assurance (QA) microbiologists work in research laboratories and ensure that products and processes are...
Quality assurance engineering professionals work in the field of engineering to consistently produce effective and...
- Quality Assurance Management Degree and Training Program Overviews
- Quality Assurance Inspector: Job Description and Education Requirements
- Become a Quality Assurance Nurse: Step-by-Step Career Guide
- Biomedical Engineering: Top University for Becoming a Biomedical Engineer - Elk Grove, CA
- Top Ranked University for Human Resource Management - Chicago, IL
- Support Grows for K-12 Online Learning
- Top School for Information Technology Degrees - Austin, TX
- Become a Quality Assurance Analyst: Education and Career Roadmap
- Quality Assurance (QA) Nurse: Career Information and Requirements
- 40 Places for College Students to Find Free Unabridged Books Online
- Top University with Human Resource Management Degree Programs - Phoenix, AZ
- Become a Financial Aid Advisor: Education and Career Roadmap