Academic and Career Options for History Majors Video
Get the Flash Player to see the Academic and Career Options for History Majors Video
Academic and Career Options for History Majors Video Transcript
This video allows students who are thinking of becoming History majors an in-depth look at career prospects.
Academic and Career Options for History Majors Video Overview
- What to Do with a History Major
- Although the correlation between college major and career may not be as obvious for a History major as an accounting major, don't worry. There are many excellent job prospects for History and other liberal arts majors.
- As a History major, you will learn critical thinking skills, excellent writing skills and public speaking skills that translate well into the world of work if you decide to go to look for a job directly after receiving your undergraduate degree.
- You may want to do graduate work in History to become a professor or teacher.
- History majors also make up a large percentage of law school students.
- Resource for History Majors
- Rugg's Recommendations on the Colleges lists the top schools for attending as a History major as well as any other major discipline.
- Then narrow down your choice of a college to attend as a History major by your personal preferences about what you want in a college experience.
Academic and Career Options for History Majors Video Related Articles
- Recently Updated
For better or worse, college campuses have been the locations of some major historical events that continue to shape the world. Read on to...
The goal of the USGenWeb Project, which began in 1997, is to transcribe and upload every U.S. Federal Census into the USGenWeb archives. The...
What was it like to live with the Brönte family? Who was the real Catherine de Medici behind the crown? How did women live in Medieval...
Since 1988, March 13 - April 15 has marked the celebration of Deaf History Month in the United States. The bounding dates on both sides...
Whether you're gaga for the Greeks, fascinated by the Far East or simply excited about the many twists and turns of human history, you'll...
- Graduate Programs History
- Top Colleges for a History Major
- History PHD Programs
- Best Graduate History Programs
- History PHD Online
- Masters Programs in History
- PHD History
- History PHD Program Rankings: List of Top Schools
- Course Requirements for a History Major: Overview of Core Courses
- What Can You Do With a PHD in History?
- What Can You Do With a Masters in History?
- Study Shows 'Millennials' May Be the Most Educated Generation in History
- Top Ranked Psychology Degree Programs - Chicago, IL
- Top University with Business Administration Degree - Fremont, CA
- Top Ranked School for Human Resource Management - Henderson, NV
- Top Ranked Bachelor's Degree Program in Computer Information Systems - Chicago, IL
- Top Healthcare Administration Degree Programs - Atlanta, GA
Matteson, Illinois, is a southern suburb of Chicago and home to several well-known retail areas. Some of the many colleges and universities...
Universities across the U.S. offer public relations (PR) majors. The curriculum often includes classes in journalism, communication,...