Arkansas State University Video Review
Get the Flash Player to see the Arkansas State University Video Review
Arkansas State University Video Review Transcript
Arkansas State University is located in city of Jonesboro. The most popular majors are education, business, management and marketing, health professions, agriculture and social sciences. Arkansas State University offers certificates, in addition to bachelors, masters and doctoral level degree programs.
Arkansas State University is located in the northeastern urban community of Jonesboro and maintains a commitment to teaching, research and service. In addition to a strong to agricultural program, ASU has earned national distinction in U.S. News' list of Top National Universities.
Even with an undergraduate enrollment over 9,000 and a total enrollment of almost 18,000 students, ASU still maintains a student-to-faculty ratio of 17:1, and 44% of classes have fewer than 20 students.
Students compete in a 'selective' admission process with a 61% acceptance rate. The typical incoming freshman has a grade point average of 3.2 and ACT test scores of 18 to 24.
The entire Arkansas State University system includes seven campuses, and partnerships have been established in cooperation with the local community colleges. In addition to its ten colleges, ASU also offers classes through The Honors College and the independent Department of Military Science.
Students can earn certificates, as well as bachelor's, master's and doctorate degrees in hundreds of academic majors. The most popular programs are in education, business, management and marketing, health professions, agriculture and social sciences.
-statistics compiled by U.S. News and World Report in its annual list 'America's Best Colleges.'
Arkansas State University Video Review Related Articles
- Recently Updated
If you're a college student who enjoys drinking alcohol every now and again (and again), you're probably aware that your habit isn't the...
Feeling entrepreneurial? You don't have to be an MBA student to start a business in college. Read on for some tips and tricks on launching...
Now that the Internet is a central part of most consumers' daily lives, it's also become the center of the marketing world. There are...
IBM just released the results of their first Global Student Study. The company surveyed college students from around the world, asking them...
Several national and worldwide organizations have been created to help businesses succeed. These groups, along with agencies like the...
- Masters Degree Programs in Health Education
- Online Masters Degree in Music Education
- Online Masters Degree in Elementary Education
- Online Masters of Physical Education Degree
- Online Masters Degree in Physical Education
- Online Master's Degree Programs in Teaching Special Education
- Masters Degree Online Mathematics Education
- Advertising Vs. Marketing Majors: What's the Difference?
- Limited Liability Corporations Offer Significant Advantages for the Student Business Person
- Be a Health, Safety and Sanitation Inspector: Career Roadmap
- List of Free Online Agriculture Courses
- 7 Universities and Websites Offering Free Business Entrepreneurship Courses Online
- Best School for a Marketing and Public Relations Degree - San Francisco, CA
- Top Ranked School for E-Business Management - Kansas City, MO
- Top Electronics Technology Degree Program - Kansas City, MO
- Top Ranked School for Graphic Design - Charlotte, NC
- Top Ranked School for the Medical Assisting Field - Atlanta, GA
There are no master's degree programs in interior decorating. Interior designers who hold bachelor's degrees can pursue a master's degree...
The Fort Wayne, IN, area has few schools that offer medical assisting programs. Learn about the programs, admission info and program...