Auburn University Video Review
Get the Flash Player to see the Auburn University Video Review
Auburn University Video Review Transcript
Auburn University is located in Auburn, Alabama about 50 miles east of Montgomery. The most popular undergraduate majors are business management, engineering, education, social sciences and biology. Auburn University offers bachelors, masters and doctorate degree programs.
Auburn University is located in the suburban community of Auburn just east of Montgomery. Ranked #96th on the list of Top National Universities, Auburn is known for its emphasis on a blend of arts and applied sciences.
The annual undergraduate enrollment at AU is just under 20,000 with an acceptance rate of 72%, making Auburn 'more selective' in its admission process. The typical incoming freshman has a grade point average of 3.6 and scored between 1,020 and 1,230 on the SAT and between 22 and 27 on the ACT.
Students have the opportunity to earn bachelor's, master's and doctorate degrees from 129 academic majors offered, including Auburn's nationally recognized programs in business and engineering. Auburn prides itself in providing diverse and global opportunities with over 800 international students and more than 500 students studying abroad.
The five most popular majors at Auburn are business management, engineering, education, social sciences, and biology. Auburn also offers pre-professional programs in law, dentistry, medicine, veterinary science, optometry and pharmacy.
A remarkable 95% of graduates enter the job market in a field related to their major within two years of graduation and Auburn University is also known as one of the top five universities in the nation for producing NASA scientists and astronauts.
-statistics compiled by U.S. News and World Report in its annual list 'America's Best Colleges.'
Auburn University Video Review Related Articles
- Recently Updated
A business management minor is comprised of core business subjects, such as finance or marketing. These courses are designed to give future...
Feeling entrepreneurial? You don't have to be an MBA student to start a business in college. Read on for some tips and tricks on launching...
Obtaining formal business education can prepare individuals for careers in management, finance, marketing and sales. Degrees in business are...
Engineering is broad field that can apply to a wide range of scientific subjects including, but not limited to, mechanical engineering,...
IBM just released the results of their first Global Student Study. The company surveyed college students from around the world, asking them...
- Masters Degree Programs in Health Education
- Online Master's Degree Programs in Teaching Special Education
- Online Masters Degree in Music Education
- Online Masters Degree in Elementary Education
- Online Masters of Physical Education Degree
- Online Masters Degree in Physical Education
- Masters Degree Online Mathematics Education
- List of Online Business Workshops and Seminars
- Limited Liability Corporations Offer Significant Advantages for the Student Business Person
- Corporate Law: Overview of a Corporate Law Course for Business Majors
- Become a Reservoir Engineering Technician: Career Roadmap
- Top Schools for Office Management
- Nevada (NV): Colleges and Universities
- Top Ranked Business Administration and Business Management Degrees - Houston, TX
- Top Ranked Business Administration Degree Program - Milwaukee, WI
- Top Ranked Psychology Degree Programs - San Diego, CA
- Public Administration Courses: Top Ranked College with Courses and Degrees in Public Administration - Washington, DC
Mortgage underwriters assess the amount of risk inherent in lending to a specific borrower based on their financial history, current...
The Memphis area has one college that offers law programs. Learn about this school's degree programs, admission info and program...