Considerations for Getting Your MBA Video
Get the Flash Player to see the Considerations for Getting Your MBA Video
Considerations for Getting Your MBA Video Transcript
There are many important considerations to make when getting your MBA. Watching this video will walk you through many of these, such as the required time commitments for your courses, how to make the most out of your MBA degree, how to choose the right school, and what the MBA degree program is like.
- Making the Most Out of Your MBA Program
- If you decide you want an MBA, really go for it. Get into the most prestigious school you can. You should obtain the highest GMAT scores possible. Higher ranking schools have more connected alumni networks.
- Schools want to see several years of business related experience. This could be in consulting, running your own startup or anything like that.
- What the MBA Program Is Like
- You have to do a lot of number crunching. Many MBA courses are quantitative and mathematical. You also should look for programs where professors have business experience or those currently working in business consulting.
- A part time MBA program allows you to keep earning a living. You can also use MBA work to help get an internal promotion. Some companies also have tuition reimbursement in whole or in part.
- Required Commitment to the MBA Program
- You will barely see your friends and family. This is especially true when working in a part time MBA program while you work a full time job.
- You will need to complete a summer internship in the field of MBA study that you'll be working in, which will be difficult. It is sometimes possible to do this through a move within your current company. You can also use the MBA learning to help move you into a more desirable position.
Considerations for Getting Your MBA Video Related Articles
- Recently Updated
A Master of Business Administration in Finance prepares graduates for careers in mid-level and senior management, with above-average salary...
Individuals with a Master of Business Administration can be employed in a variety of industries, including finance, manufacturing, health...
A Master of Business Administration (MBA) student in the field of agriculture learns the production and distribution process for foods and...
Finance is one of the most popular specializations within Master of Business Administration (MBA) programs. An MBA in Finance offers...
In 2009, the U.S. Department of Education reported the Master of Business Administration (MBA) as one of the most sought-after graduate...
- MBA Teachings Online Video
- Hospitality MBA Degree
- Correspondence MBA Degree
- MBA in NJ
- MBA Florida
- MBA Programs in Virginia
- MBA in Dallas
- Best Online MBA Schools: List of Top Schools
- Top Executive MBA Programs: List of Best Schools
- Salary Info for an MBA in Global Management: What Do Graduates Earn?
- Salary of an MBA Graduate in Project Management
- MBA in International Business: Jobs and Salary Information
There are four not-for-profit schools within 30 miles of Boston that have broadcasting degree programs. Read an overview of three schools...
The ITT Technical Institute (ITT) in Kansas City, Missouri is one of more than 125 locations in 38 states and online in the institute's...
- Video Graphics Courses Top School with Programs in Video Graphics and Animation - Tampa FL
- Top Ranked Degrees in CAD Drafting and Architectural Design - Fort Worth TX
- Retail Merchandising Certificate Programs in Los Angeles
- Health Sciences Schools in NYC
- Cinematography Degrees Top School for a Degree in Film and Video Production - Philadelphia PA