New Mexico State University Video Review
Get the Flash Player to see the New Mexico State University Video Review
New Mexico State University Video Review Transcript
New Mexico State University is located in Las Cruces, New Mexico about 220 miles south of Albuquerque. The most popular majors are education, criminal justice, nursing, foreign language and marketing. New Mexico State offers bachelors, masters and doctoral level degree programs.
New Mexico State University is a public institution located in the city of Las Cruces, located near the Mexican border. Founded as an agricultural school more than 100 years ago, New Mexico State continues a tradition of excellence in the sciences.
New Mexico State's campus, covering more than 3,500 acres, features a diverse student body. The variety of student backgrounds and interests is reflected in the number of different activities offered through 250 campus organizations. A strong library system and innovative research facilities are also among the many impressive resources to be found at New Mexico State.
New Mexico State University offers bachelor's, master's and doctoral degree programs through nine schools and colleges. Popular undergraduate majors include education, criminal justice, nursing, foreign language and marketing.
New Mexico State has an undergraduate student body of more than 13,000. It is a 'selective' school with a freshman acceptance rate of 87 percent. Incoming students have a grade point average of 3.4 and generally score in the 17 to 23 range on the ACT.
-statistics compiled by U.S. News and World Report in its annual list 'America's Best Colleges.'
New Mexico State University Video Review Related Articles
- Recently Updated
Each year, Education-Portal.com awards ten merit-based scholarships to students in fields ranging from health administration to...
Those interested in the criminal justice administration field will find several job options available, such as the popular police officer,...
Those interested in a healthcare career may want to consider the field of nursing. This is a broad field that offers many specialties,...
Now that the Internet is a central part of most consumers' daily lives, it's also become the center of the marketing world. There are...
Nurses work under the supervision of physicians in healthcare facilities, such as community health centers and hospitals. Nurses are often...
- Masters Degree Programs in Health Education
- Online Masters Degree in Music Education
- Online Masters Degree in Elementary Education
- Online Masters of Physical Education Degree
- Online Masters Degree in Physical Education
- Online Master's Degree Programs in Teaching Special Education
- Masters Degree Online Mathematics Education
- Graduate Nursing Scholarships: How to Find Them
- Advertising Vs. Marketing Majors: What's the Difference?
- Nursing Student Michelle Rex Wins Education-Portal.com's Textbooks for a Year Scholarship
- Nursing Informatics: Career Summary
- Careers in Marketing Psychology: Options and Requirements
- Open Education Around the World: Education-Portal.com Speaks with the University of Tokyo
- Top International Business and Global Management Degree Programs - Dallas, TX
- Top Degree Programs for Administrative Assisting - Chicago, IL
- Top School for Medical Assisting Degrees - Los Angeles, CA
- Top School for Earning a Degree in Information Technology - Fort Wayne, IN
Queens, New York is in close proximity to some of the nation's largest and/or best-known institutions. These include NYU and Columbia in...
Learn how to become a computer instructor. Research the job description and the education requirements and find out how to start a career in...