University of Nevada Video Review
Get the Flash Player to see the University of Nevada Video Review
University of Nevada Video Review Transcript
The University of Nevada at Reno is located just northeast of Lake Tahoe in Reno, Nevada. The most popular undergraduate degree programs are business, education, social sciences, engineering and family sciences.
The University of Nevada at Reno, often referred to as simply Nevada, is a public institution located near Nevada's western border with California. With an academic tradition of more than 100 years, Nevada is known for quality programs in a broad spectrum of academic disciplines.
Although set in Reno, a thriving casino city of 200,000, Nevada's campus is known for its natural beauty and visual appeal. The university offers mountain vistas, a picturesque lake and stately architecture. A large percentage of students also participate in recreation offered through more than 150 organizations.
Nevada offers more than 70 undergraduate and 75 graduate degree programs through nine schools and colleges. Popular majors among undergraduates include business, education, social sciences, engineering and family sciences
Nevada is home to about 13,000 undergraduates. The school has a freshman acceptance rate of 86 percent. Incoming students have a grade point average of 3.4 and typically score in the 890 to 1150 range on the SAT and between 20 and 25 on the ACT.
-statistics compiled by U.S. News and World Report in its annual list 'America's Best Colleges.'
University of Nevada Video Review Related Articles
- Recently Updated
To compete in the world of business management, individuals may wish to study Business Essentials II. Following Business Essentials I, this...
Feeling entrepreneurial? You don't have to be an MBA student to start a business in college. Read on for some tips and tricks on launching...
The business major family - accounting, marketing, finance and management - is typically thought of as the most practical of all potential...
Engineering is broad field that can apply to a wide range of scientific subjects including, but not limited to, mechanical engineering,...
Online options are available for business majors in the form of a Bachelor of Science in Business. Students enrolled in this program learn...
- Reno Nevada Schools
- Reno, Nevada (NV) Colleges
- University Nevada Las Vegas
- Nursing Colleges in Nevada
- Henderson, Nevada (NV) Colleges
- Nevada Computer Universities
- Sparks, Nevada (NV) Colleges
- Study Explores Student Views on the Future of Business
- List of Online Business Workshops and Seminars
- How Long Does IT Take to Get a PHD in Business?
- Limited Liability Corporations Offer Significant Advantages for the Student Business Person
- Engineer: How to Become Licensed in the Field of General Engineering
- Top Ranked University for a Degree in Networking - Irvine, CA
- Top Master's Program for Healthcare Management - Jacksonville, FL
- Top University for a Degree in Business Administration - Irvine, CA
- Top Ranked School for a Master's in Accounting Degree - Jacksonville, FL
- Top University with Business Marketing Degree Programs - Indianapolis, IN
Training programs in communication systems design - also called telecommunication systems design - teach students to plan, design, build and...
Carpenters manipulate an assortment of construction materials to erect and repair buildings, make furniture or install fixtures. They may...