University of Texas Video Review
Get the Flash Player to see the University of Texas Video Review
University of Texas Video Review Transcript
The University of Texas is located in Austin, Texas. The most popular majors for undergrads are social sciences, communications, business, engineering and biological and biomedical sciences. The University of Texas offers bachelors, masters and doctorate degree programs.
The University of Texas at Austin is one of the largest public universities in the U.S. with nearly 50,000 students and 21,000 faculty and staff. It is the first institution of the University of Texas System. The university, ranking 44th on America's Best Colleges list is known as a 'Public Ivy'. Texas has an excellent reputation for research and graduate studies and routinely ranks among the top 20 in the nation for business and engineering.
Downtown Austin, known for its cutting-edge music scene, serves as the backdrop for what many consider a world-class university experience at Texas. The campus also plays a major role in the cultural life of the city.
In what is becoming a national trend, Texas offers opportunities to join Freshman Interest Groups, programs that allow incoming students to live and take classes with peers who share their academic preferences. Students at Texas are also serious about sports, whose teams have won more championships in the Big 12 Conference than any other school.
The University of Texas at Austin offers bachelor's, master's and doctoral degree programs through 16 schools and colleges. Popular majors among undergraduates include Social Sciences, Communications, Business, Engineering and Biological and Biomedical Sciences.
The University Texas at Austin is home to over 37,000 undergraduate students. One of the 'more selective' institutions in the nation, the college has a freshman acceptance rate of 49 percent. Incoming students typically have SAT scores ranging from 1120 to 1370 and ACT scores from 23 to 29.
-statistics compiled by U.S. News and World Report in its annual list 'America's Best Colleges.'
University of Texas Video Review Related Articles
- Recently Updated
To compete in the world of business management, individuals may wish to study Business Essentials II. Following Business Essentials I, this...
Feeling entrepreneurial? You don't have to be an MBA student to start a business in college. Read on for some tips and tricks on launching...
Obtaining formal business education can prepare individuals for careers in management, finance, marketing and sales. Degrees in business are...
The business major family - accounting, marketing, finance and management - is typically thought of as the most practical of all potential...
Engineering is broad field that can apply to a wide range of scientific subjects including, but not limited to, mechanical engineering,...
- Biomedical Engineering Masters Program
- Biomedical Engineering Graduate Programs
- Top Schools for Biomedical Engineering
- Top 10 Biomedical Engineering Undergraduate Universities
- Biomedical Engineering PHD
- Biomedical Engineering Undergraduate
- Biomedical Engineering Schools
- Online Business Majors: Information and Requirements
- Study Explores Student Views on the Future of Business
- List of Online Business Workshops and Seminars
- How Long Does IT Take to Get a PHD in Business?
- Limited Liability Corporations Offer Significant Advantages for the Student Business Person
- Top Degree Programs in Biomedical Engineering - Fremont, CA
- Top Ranked School for Computer Information Systems - Colorado Springs, CO
- Top Hospitality Management University Degree Programs - Phoenix, AZ
- Top Degree Programs in Electronics - Anaheim, CA
- Top School with Degrees in Medical Laboratory Technology - Albuquerque, NM
Medical equipment maintenance professionals, also referred to as biomedical equipment technicians, are largely responsible for repairing and...
Forensic science majors learn how to use scientific methods to properly collect, assess and report on physical evidence used within the...
Perfect School Search
- A - E
- F - N
- O - W
- Nearby States